shape
carat
color
clarity

Anthony Quinn''s fans? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw several of his old movies - a handsome man, of course, but I never realized the scope of his talent till I saw "La Strada" by Fellini. Has anyone watched this movie? Are there any other PS-ers out there who believe that Anthony Quinn is one of the greatest actors ever?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
2/14/2010 6:11:30 AM
Author: crasru

I saw several of his old movies - a handsome man, of course, but I never realized the scope of his talent till I saw 'La Strada' by Fellini. Has anyone watched this movie? Are there any other PS-ers out there who believe that Anthony Quinn is one of the greatest actors ever?
Yes. He is very sexy!!! I have been a major fan forever. And I have loved, "La Strada" for at least 40 years! Anna Magnani is great in that, too, isn't she? I remember Zampano, Anthony Quinn's character, asking her if she always ate like a horse, standing up. Did you see Giulietta Masina in, "Nights of Cabiria"? She was Fellini's wife. She was a simply fabulous actress.

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
2/14/2010 6:11:30 AM
Author:
crasru

I saw several of his old movies - a handsome man, of course, but I never realized the scope of his talent till I saw 'La Strada' by Fellini. Has anyone watched this movie? Are there any other PS-ers out there who believe that Anthony Quinn is one of the greatest actors ever?
When I went threw the throes of worshipping Anthony Quinn (years ago) I knew a lot more about him than I remember now. I saw a lot of his old films. I had already seen some of them just because I am a film buff. ("The Plainsman" is a classic [stolen by Gary Cooper]). I like, "High Wind in Jamaica". "Lawrence of Arabia" is a favorite [although, for me, Peter O'Toole steals that!]. "Viva Zapata" is another of my all time favorites. Then there were movies like, "Shoes of the Fisherman" that I saw because I had read the book, etcetera. I visited YouTube and found this clip prominent among the Anthony quinn cilps. It is really lovely...from, "Zorba the Greek".

AGBF
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results