shape
carat
color
clarity

Another recommendation for a proposal place in DC metro...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I''m a sucker for restaurants, and proposed to my wife in one outside of New Haven.

But I''m in DC now. There''s no doubt dozens of wonderful places to consider popping the question, and I''d rank the Melting Pot high on the list.

However, fyi to you blokes out there, if you haven''t already seen it, the latest issue of the Washingtonian says the best place to go is the Maestro restaurant in Tysons Corner, with extra private tables, special menus, and special deserts. And, if you''re already "friendly," a special occasion package in the Ritz Carlton upstairs.

Final P.S. as I''ve gotten to thinking, for you in the MD suburbs, consider also the Hilton in Silver Spring, with a special long standing Italian restaurant downstairs, Sergios.

With good cheer,

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Sergio''s has great food! And if you let Sergio know about your proposal in advance, he may even sing for you.
2.gif

joker98

Rough_Rock
The Melting Pot offers great ambiance and food..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results