shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Photoshop plea for help! (and a pic of my new MM)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hi there,

I finally got my Mark Morrell setting. I know, I know, there has been no 'showing of the ring'. It's just that... I love it...but... I think I'm still hooked on bezels, or a more modern look. I'll up load a photo first of the MM. By the way the ring is sheer perfection in quality and finish, I'm just hopeless at making up my mind! So I have a plea for any Photoshop genii's to please put a 3/4 thin bezel, and if they are feeling very kind, a full bezel as well (separately :)), onto this Bulgari ring.

First off the MM:

DSC00053.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
on the hand...

MyMWM_hand.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Now the Bulgari ring I would love some Photoshop help with..

thanks in advance, a

BulgariMarryMeRing.png

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Well, I don''t know photoshop so no help there, but I really like your new ring! I think anything from MM is a masterpiece and I would not change it. It''s tough for me too, you finally find something you like but you can''t stop thinking about something else you like... there are always so many nice choices out there. I''d keep what you have and get a gemstone bezeled (or semi bezeled) to wear on your right hand.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
You meant a half-bezel right? I don''t think I''ve ever seen a 3/4 bezel.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh curiopotter, you''re a genius!! That looks great and it''s so good to see it on paper (so to speak) and not just in my imagination. I have got to learn this Photoshop magic! thank you so much for doing that, I really appreciate it, I LOVE that full bezel.

Gailrmv, I do find it hard to decide, and curiopotter''s photoshop hasn''t helped because i think the full bezel looks amazing! I just find that I am drawn to the bezel idea because I am finding myself so nervous of damaging my ring, I''m hardly ever wearing it! Maybe I just need to get over that and wear it more.

Not to mention the $$$ though. I am torn, sigh... PS is a blessing and a curse sometimes!!

a

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2007 3:02:11 AM
Author: curiopotter
You meant a half-bezel right? I don''t think I''ve ever seen a 3/4 bezel.

Oh and yes curiopotter, I did mean exactly what you did!!
36.gif

a

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly, I''d wait before you decide to change it. It''s so gorgeous just the way it is!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Bumping to see if curiopotter or any other kind soul would mind also doing a Photoshop version of the Bulgari ring with just those honking prongs removed?

thanks in advance, a

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
You want just the ring with no prongs at all? just the diamond floating, right..?

bulgari_noprongs.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Curiopotter, HOW DO YOU DO THAT???!! I am soooo impressed! I gotta take a Photoshop class! DANG!

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
lol, just tons of practice..

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sholdt3.jpg

Sholdt. Deco posted this stunner before. Do you prefer the wider Bulgari?

P.S. Your MM is very elegant--I love it!

cheers--Sharon

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2007 8:49:16 PM
Author: curiopotter
You want just the ring with no prongs at all? just the diamond floating, right..?

yuppers curio, I tried to post a photo of the Bondanza Union setting which looks like what I''m thinking of, but I couldn''t get it to post unfortunately. I think a very,very thin lip holds it in place but the effect is of the diamond floating. I''ll try the pic again... yay success! thanks curiopotter!!!

03DD13bondanza.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
canuk-gal, thank you for the compliment on my MM. I will post some better photos of it soon. I have that pic of the Scholdt saved to my HD, I love it and all of Linda Penwarden''s stuff too and Etienne Perret and and and.... I just love all of them! I need to try some wider bands on I think before I commit to anything.

a

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
FWIW I think your MWM ring is totally stunning. If it were mine, I wouldn''t change a thing
30.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
curiopotter, I''m a bit of a dunce I didn''t see that you had already done the new photoshop! thanks again, that is exactly what I meant.

You are a whiz!

a

p.s. is that a tiny puppy in you avi?

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/27/2007 11:08:03 PM
Author: angeline
curiopotter, I'm a bit of a dunce I didn't see that you had already done the new photoshop! thanks again, that is exactly what I meant.

You are a whiz!

a

p.s. is that a tiny puppy in you avi?

Yeah its a puppy. I think it's the first puppy my boxer Maya delivered. He was only a few hours old so his eyes were closed and nose was still pink. I named him Gordo. hehe

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Curiopotter,
I am so impressed with your skills. I have come across your sketches too and I think you''re really talented.
36.gif

Angeline,
I really love what Curiopotter did with the Bulgari ring. Without the prongs it looks much more contemporary and elegant! I also do love your MM setting, though... In any case, you should be 100% satisfied with your ring since you will be wearing it all the time, so I''d say do whatever pleases you!!! Good luck!!! Please share the final product with us if you do anything with it.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results