shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Photographer Opinions Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Well, FI and I met with the three photographers I posted about previously. We decided that 2/3 were not for us and we LOVED the third, but unfortunately, between our meeting and the time I contacted her to book her, she booked with someone else
emcry.gif

After the initial disappointment, I found this photographer, whose style I think is similar. Do you ladies mind critiquing (sp?) her. You all have such good taste!

New Photographer

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
It''s funny. When I first started looking at her portfolio, I was like eh. She''s okay, not great. But then I saw her more recent weddings on her blog and I really like the photographs. I guess she has gotten a lot better! I really like her more recent weddings. The photos have great contrast and composition. Have you met with her? How is her pricing?

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for replying Facet. I agree that her more recent pictures are much nicer. She is relatively new, I think she has been in business about a year. Her pricing is about 1K less than our first choice, which I am afraid is waying my opinion.

For 2400 she includes unlimited hours on wedding day, an engagement session, an online gallery, all retouching, and a 1000 product credit, which we would use to get the Digital Negatives (500) and I don''t know what else.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I really like her! She sounds like she really enjoys what she does too.

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
She has some great work! I think you''d better schedule a consultation ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results