shape
carat
color
clarity

Another one bites the dust...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1156475,00.htm

Lance and Sheryl

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
ET''s reporting it too. Just another "long" celebrity relationship. At least they didn''t get married.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~This is really sad... some of these couples have to last!!!
6.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2006 9:25:01 PM
Author: Momoftwo
ET''s reporting it too. Just another ''long'' celebrity relationship. At least they didn''t get married.

i agree, better to call it off BEFORE the wedding..

i wonder what she''s going to do with her e-ring
27.gif

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Didn''t they break up once before when they were dating too? (before they got engaged). I thought it was nice that they must have worked things out and got back together... oh well. Engagements/marriage/babies/splits seem to be so "in" right now in Hollywood, it doesn''t seem many of these relationships are built to last.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Doesn''t it seem weird to anyone that celebrities who were together for a few years before engagement seemingly always break up during the engagement? Lance and Sheryl, Nicole and DJ AM and I''m sure there are others I can''t recall right now. Is it the stress of thinking of truly joining two lives together? The public eye? It''s so odd!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I just can''t help but wonder ''who''s next''? Any one taking bets
27.gif

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Katie and Tom? Hey, the other shoe has to drop sometime...

In the new Life & Style they are reporting that the two are no longer having sex because Tom feels it would be devastating to the unborn child per Scientologist founder Hubbard''s writings.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know that I personally would be devastated if I were that child and had to hear Tom boppin' around on top of Mom! Talk about therapy bills!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
41.gif
Well that and I don't think truly near-term groovin would be advisable... I don't remember how far along TomKat is now but in the pic they had of her her whole face was bloated up, poor thing. She looked like a different person.

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/4/2006 6:46:33 PM
Author: Mara
Doesn't it seem weird to anyone that celebrities who were together for a few years before engagement seemingly always break up during the engagement? Lance and Sheryl, Nicole and DJ AM and I'm sure there are others I can't recall right now. Is it the stress of thinking of truly joining two lives together? The public eye? It's so odd!
I have my theory on this one...
I have the "18 month" rule. Only after 18 months do couples generally seem comfortable bringing up issues which they can discuss without fear of having them being deal breakers. If certain issues and questions were brought up before that time, the other person may bail before getting too involved. That's why I believe many people don't really show their true sides in the beginning. And that's why I think some people get engaged/married way too soon...before they really have a chance to experience many scenarios and ask all those questions necessary for a relationship to go the distance. Lance and Sheryl, like many other celebrities, got engaged so quickly, and it is no wonder they split up so soon....the "real" aspects of their potential life together were just starting to sprout, I venture to say. After 2-1/2 years with my BF we are still learning new things, asking questions and learning about the "little" things which could potentially become big things later on...and we talk a lot! We'll be together 4 years when we tie the knot..........
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results