shape
carat
color
clarity

Another new lady in waiting!

lollipop282

Rough_Rock
Hello! Newbie here :wavey:

Like all of the other ladies, I feel really blessed to even be chatting about and planning a life together with my guy. He really is amazing and my other half!

I'm just left wondering when will the big question be asked? ;))

My lease is up in December, he's moving into his new place (that he had me approve) in August and he's already asked me that if we got engaged earlier than December would I wanna move in eariler. (Answer: for sure!)

I'll be sure to update!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to LIW, lollipop! Very exciting time. Sounds like your guy will propose before the end of the year, for sure. Hopefully within the next few months. Are you involved with the ring selection process? Do you have something in mind that you like?

lollipop282

Rough_Rock
Haha actually I have had a hand in selecting my mounting. My FF and I do NOT have the same taste in jewelry. He likes more traditional and I like more vintage.

This is my future wedding ring; I saw this Simon G mounting IRL and it's amazing!

http://www.simongjewelry.com/product/Reminisce_Collection_Style_MR1850/15654/EN

As far as the solitaire/engagement ring goes, he doesn't really know much about diamonds (at least not as much as I do) so I took a 4 Cs sheet and highlighted my preferences for a round brilliant stone so he has a reference point ( color: D - I, carat size: .80+, clarity: VS1 - VS2, cut: ideal or excellent).

This gives him autonomy and gives me piece of mind that he wouldn't bring me a stone far off my radar. 8)

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
That's a big color range! Although it's clever if he doesn't know much about diamonds. Three of your variables are fairly fixed. The only slider is the color, which will affect the price. So he'll satisfy the latter three and get the best color he can afford. Good thinking!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Although I am no longer a LIW I have lots of dust to give you!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome lollipop282-
This is a bit of a quieter forum but sending dust your way as well.

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
Hi lollipop282 :))

Love your wedding ring setting. So so pretty! Hope the question comes soon :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results