shape
carat
color
clarity

Another name to take off the list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

la petite amie

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend proposed to me this weekend! I pretty much knew it was coming, but it was still so exciting. The whole thing was perfect. He took me to a really nice french restaurant in NYC (we live in Boston but went to NYC for the weekend). He was going to wait until dessert, but he got too excited and proposed right after the appetizers.
1.gif

I don''t have any pictures yet, but the ring is perfect. It''s a Tiffany novo -- I fell in love with the novo as soon as I saw it in the store. I can''t stop staring at it!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

*M*

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t wait to see it!!! The novo is gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, I love how he couldn''t wait til after the apps! Best wishes to you both!!!
36.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
ooh!!! Congratulations!!! Can''t wait to see pictures!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Alienor

Rough_Rock
Congrats. It is a pretty ring.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations! Cannot wait to see the pics!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!! And a tiffany novo to boot!!! Can''t wait to see your pictures.

la petite amie

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''ll have pictures up by this afternoon. It''s surprisingly hard to take a good picture of a ring. With the flash you can''t see it, but with no flash it''s all blurry. I''ll figure it out. Until then, in case anyone''s curious, it''s an F color, VS1, 1.32 carats.

ThefutureSB

Rough_Rock
CONGRATS!!!! Wow, was there something in the water this weekend!!?? I''ve counted 3 of us so far that have gotten engaged!!! Hope I didn''t miss any others & if I did, please excuse and CONGRATS!!!!!
36.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can''t wait to see the ring!

Date: 4/16/2007 11:47:33 AM
Author: ThefutureSB
CONGRATS!!!! Wow, was there something in the water this weekend!!?? I''ve counted 3 of us so far that have gotten engaged!!! Hope I didn''t miss any others & if I did, please excuse and CONGRATS!!!!!

36.gif

I was wondering the same thing!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring sounds stunning!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! Can''t wait to see the ring!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 10:17:56 AM
Author: la petite amie
Thanks everyone! I''ll have pictures up by this afternoon. It''s surprisingly hard to take a good picture of a ring. With the flash you can''t see it, but with no flash it''s all blurry. I''ll figure it out. Until then, in case anyone''s curious, it''s an F color, VS1, 1.32 carats.
try using the macro botton (the flower symbol) and take it in some backlit sunlight if possible. Turn off the flash and keep your fingers as steady as possible, resting them on something helps.

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!!! Now we just need some pics!!

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! I can''t wait for pictures!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ohhhhh we demand novo pics
9.gif
hehe, ok we''re willing to wait. but super congrats!! everything sounds lovely
36.gif

la petite amie

Rough_Rock
I''m working on pics, I promise. In fact, the fiance (I love saying "fiance")is trying to take some now. All the pictures I''ve taken are just too blurry. The ring is so gorgeous -- I want to do it justice.

la petite amie

Rough_Rock
I finally have pictures! Some are a little blurry, but I think you''ll get the idea.
1.gif

hand455.jpg

la petite amie

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 3:34:18 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Date: 4/16/2007 10:17:56 AM

try using the macro botton (the flower symbol) and take it in some backlit sunlight if possible. Turn off the flash and keep your fingers as steady as possible, resting them on something helps.

Thanks for the advice! It definitely helped -- I had no idea what the macro button was.

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!

That setting is really something eh? I love the side view and how you get to see almost the entire stone.

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results