shape
carat
color
clarity

Another health prayer/dust request

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Easter Saturday in the evening I got sick with a GI illness that I thought would last day or two. After my pancreatic tumor 7 years ago I hate, hate, hate going to the hospital for any and every reason. It actually fills me with full blown terror. Easter I was terribly sick but I heard norovirus is going around so wait it out. By Wednesday I felt like death and terror was wracking me into full blown panic attack. I called 911 for an ambulance. I spent 6 hrs in ER being tested and trying to get a settled stomach. I just got released from a 4 day stay where I had constant panic, got worse, was the most terrible patient ever. I’m home but still sick with no answers. The queasy is hard to bear, my back is cranked from bad hospital bed. Tests show nothing wrong, no bacteria, no odd blood readings. CT scan shows no pancreatic or any other abdominal problems. I have Zofran every 6 hrs. I haven’t eaten since last Saturday. Fluids were fine as I had bags and bags for days. Prayers/dust for recovery soon as this SUCKS so bad.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh lovely, this is horrid & stressful. What a rough time you’ve had & I am glad you are finally home. And whilst you still feel like utter dog poo, please keep in mind that they haven’t detected any cancer reoccurrence or other major illness. Maybe due to your past issues you are just going to get knocked a bit harder than most to regular viruses?

Huge hugs to you @AprilBaby & sending positive thoughts your way.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, it sounds horrendous, healing vibes you’re all better soon.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Thinking about you and hoping this passes quickly.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry AprilBaby! What a frightening and miserable ordeal. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts, hoping that things turn and you start to get better very soon, and that it is not more than a terrible virus.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That sounds just awful! I hope how soon it passes. Thank goodness they found nothing major but finding nothing is hard to accept when you feel so bad. Take care and keep us posted!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no Aprilbaby! TG your tests are okay..That's really the best news. Hopefully you will start to feel better soon. I definitely understand how frightened you must have been.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
I am so very sorry you are going through this. Sounds miserable. Prayers and positive thoughts it passes soon and you feel better. Hoping all testing remains negative and it is a nasty virus that resolves quickly.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Sorry, April baby. I think a bland diet would be the way to go. Soft foods, and tea does me good when tummy gets ugly.
Get well soon.

Annette

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank goodness the tests were all OK...I am so sorry you are going though this and hope you feel better soon...sending you bucketloads of healing vibes

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How utterly ghastly for you!
Dust for a full recovery and soon!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
prayers outgoing!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Big hugs!! Thinking of you ❤️ hopefully they can help you get through this soon ❤️

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh dear April this is horrible
But they have done tests and ruled some horrible things out
i hope you are feeling much better soon
take care of that back

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a tough week you had!
Praying for your recovery!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aprilbaby, biggest hugs outgoing my friend. If you need anything I'm not far away. Text and I'll be there!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Praying for you @AprilBaby! GI issues are so unpleasant, hope you get better soon!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @AprilBaby
I'm sorry to hear you're unwell!
Sending {{{hugs}}} your way!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thoughts outgoing.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending dust and hugs for a speedy recovery!

DK :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AprilBaby still thinking of you and hoping each day gets better. Gentle hugs

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds just horrible. My goodness, you’ve got to be at your wits end. Praying you turn a corner SOON!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like you had an awful week. I hope you start feeling better soon.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sending prayers!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hoping you feel better soon!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh, nausea is the worst. That sounds just awful and I’m so very sorry you’re going through this. Thinking of you and hoping you get some relief (and answers) soon.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry to hear this @AprilBaby ...sending healthy, healing vibes. I hope your body starts to clear out whatever is causing the issue.

Hang in there!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry you are suffering @AprilBaby. What you're going through sounds awful and I really hope you're feeling better very soon. <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results