shape
carat
color
clarity

Another FUN update...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Hey all! As most of you know, I updated you guys a few weeks ago with the news that my FI and I had set our date for Nov of this year. We booked our venue etc AND found out that we are having a baby! Well we have decided that do my my lack of health insurance...that we are going to do a QUICK SIMPLE ceremony just the 2 of us and like 4 friends on St Pattys Day! And then do a lunch and drinks etc to celebrate. We will continue with our plans for our Nov wedding. It will be a renwal for us, but only select few will know that. So its pretty much a win win in my book lol. I get to marry the man of my dreams MONTHS earlier then planned, were having a BABY...AND we get a 2nd wedding in Nov lol. The moment FI and I are married I am covered fully by his insurance. No laps time or waiting period. And Im covered even tho its a pre-existing pregnancy before marriage. IM SOOOO EXCITED! Fi is adorable... were only a guesstimated 9 weeks along and every time he gets up in the mornin he pulls back the covers from my tummy and kisses it over and over. Then says ''hi belly...hello...hey'' lol its SOOO CUTE! My 1st Ultra Sound is Tues the 17th. I want it to hurry up and be here already. Altho FI is going to miss it cuz hes away on a buisness trip
emsad.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That''s really great, thanks for the update. So exciting how soon you guys will be married AND you''ll still get to have an awesome ceremony. And your FI is really cute!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
how cute!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

i love st patty's day (even though im more scottish..shhhh.. don't tell!!)
congrats! :)

ps - are you going to wear any green ;-)

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Awe, that''s wonderful news!
36.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Your SO is unbelievable! What a man - Im sure you melt every morning he talks to your belly. You seem to be in a great relationship and now you get to marry that man twice! Amazing
1.gif
Congratulations 3 times over, hehe.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
That is wonderful! Thanks so much for posting the update! I am very happy for you and your growing family!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
That''s really exciting!!! I''m so glad it sounds like things will work out really well! Your FF is so cute!
2.gif

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the update! Congrats on the new addition!!

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
That is such a great news! congrats
36.gif
and your FI is so sweet thats so exciting for the both of you
1.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Awww, honey, that is great news! Congrats!! And I totally agree that your fiance sounds totally adorable about everything! Yay for you and your happy little family!!
36.gif

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

Congratulations! It sounds like it has worked out quite well. The entire situation is sweet :)

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Fi is adorable... were only a guesstimated 9 weeks along and every time he gets up in the mornin he pulls back the covers from my tummy and kisses it over and over. Then says ''hi belly...hello...hey''

This is SO CUTE!
9.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 3:04:15 PM
Author: misskitty
Fi is adorable... were only a guesstimated 9 weeks along and every time he gets up in the mornin he pulls back the covers from my tummy and kisses it over and over. Then says ''hi belly...hello...hey''

This is SO CUTE!
9.gif

I just went "awwwwww" out loud in my office.

Congrats on the two weddings! St Patty''s Day sounds like a great plan. Sorry to hear your FI wont be there for the first u/s.
7.gif
Hopefully he can make it to the next one!

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
I just want to say thanks to all of you for all of your well wishes and support! You are all SOOOOO sweet! We are OOOOOOBBER excited about it all. Even tho This isn''t how we expected anything to play out lol. Everything is changing so fast and happening all at once. But we are nothing short of happy and excited! its all just so amazing. I am DYING for Tuesday to get here so I can have my first ultra sound done and see this little peanut! Its hard knowing that youre pregnant and NOT knowing for SURE that everything is ok. BUT I havent had anything feel bad...like MAJOR cramping or any bleeding. So Im sure that everything is just peachy lol. FI is really down that he wont be here for the ultra sound. He''s in Cali for buisness til next week sometime. So that kiinda sucks. Altho I did get something to cheer him up. See last year for Xmas FI had gotten me a soft cuddley stuffed Tigger whom is my FAVORITE! Well...The 1st trip he went on after that xmas, I took my tigger and sprayed it with my perfume and snuck it in his suitcase. And ever since then he packs it when he travels and keeps it on his hotel room bed. Well...the morning he was leaving for the trip he''s on now...he said to me with a sad face that now he has to get a little tigger so that he can bring the babuy with him too! it made me smile! So... I located a small snuggly stuffed Tigger thats baby like and in a tummy crawl possition and makes crinkle sounds and rattles. I am going to send it to him in Cali. hehe

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a good guy! Congrats!

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!! TODAY IS TUESDAY!!!!!!!! ILL BE HEADING OFF SOON. Gotta get breakfast along the way and register etc. Ill do my best to post the Ultra Sound pics for you guys this afternoon! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Aww that is so cute! I am glad you get the marriage NOW and the wedding later. That is so exciting!! Congratulations on the baby! This just seems like the pefect/best year for you!!
36.gif
Let us know how your ultrasound goes, so exciting! :)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update! Sounds like a wonderful plan and you sound very happy and excited!!!!

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
sorry the pic isnt great...this lil peanut just wouldnt sit still. He/She was moon walkin, bouncin, turnin, punchin, kickin...you name it lol. I hope you guys enjoy it anyway!

1stbabypic.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwww....I can see the little one!
36.gif
How sweet
5.gif
I''m so happy for you!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!
36.gif
I am so happy for you!! That is soooo exciting! What a great ultrasound picture!

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you guys SOO much! Im glad that you guys can make it out. Altho I wouldn''t be offended or upset if you couldn''t lol. Most people cant! The lil ones due date is Sept 15th

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hey! That's my boyfriends birthday..
4.gif
A very good date indeed!
36.gif

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 5:43:03 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Hey! That''s my boyfriends birthday..
4.gif
A very good date indeed!
36.gif
LOL thats cute Dreamgirl! My birthday is the 6th. so its kinda neat that I get to share my Bday month with the baby! A close friend of ours Bday is the 14th ...so...well see!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results