Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Another cake question....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melibk

Shiny_Rock
OK ONE more cake question

I have been stressing out about the cake issue.

I finally found a cake style I liked. The only difference is that my flowers on the cake would be ivory and peach roses. Also, I want some other type of design on the side parts of the cake.

Any ideas for designs on that part of the cake? I was thinking maybe small pearls or some sort of scrolly designs.

Do you like this cake style? I liek it because it makes it seem taller when it has the flowers in between the layers.

myweddingcake.jpg

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!

I like the present cake''s edging very much and it doesn''t seem to compete too much with the flowers. If you did a scroll design, it might look complicated but I could be wrong. I love the square design and the flower idea :) yay

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe a simple white on white monogram and the second tier and keep the rest simple.

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
I really like the square shape and almost went with that for my own cake -- I agree with the last post, maybe a simple white on white design of some sort.

I think that''s part of what makes the cake pretty though, is it''s simplicity and clean lines - too much more and it could get way too busy for it''s size -

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Ours was white on white design, to give you an idea.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
what if you did just a little bit of writing on it--- something that is special to you... Maybe a few words from your first dance song?

writingcake12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.