shape
carat
color
clarity

Another cake question....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melibk

Shiny_Rock
OK ONE more cake question

I have been stressing out about the cake issue.

I finally found a cake style I liked. The only difference is that my flowers on the cake would be ivory and peach roses. Also, I want some other type of design on the side parts of the cake.

Any ideas for designs on that part of the cake? I was thinking maybe small pearls or some sort of scrolly designs.

Do you like this cake style? I liek it because it makes it seem taller when it has the flowers in between the layers.

myweddingcake.jpg

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!

I like the present cake''s edging very much and it doesn''t seem to compete too much with the flowers. If you did a scroll design, it might look complicated but I could be wrong. I love the square design and the flower idea :) yay
36.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe a simple white on white monogram and the second tier and keep the rest simple.

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
I really like the square shape and almost went with that for my own cake -- I agree with the last post, maybe a simple white on white design of some sort.

I think that''s part of what makes the cake pretty though, is it''s simplicity and clean lines - too much more and it could get way too busy for it''s size -

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Ours was white on white design, to give you an idea.

500x375.aspx

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
what if you did just a little bit of writing on it--- something that is special to you... Maybe a few words from your first dance song?

writingcake12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results