shape
carat
color
clarity

Another BIG check tomorrow, and engagement shoot booked!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Fun day tomorrow! I am dropping off a deposit at my venue tomorrow, another BIG one. Oof. I wanted to drive it there and drop it off in person because I organized a lunch outing with my mother and grandmothers! After lunch, I want to take them all up to see the church, which none of them has seen yet, and then over to see the reception site, which one grandmother has not seen yet. I am so excited to take my three special ladies into the Brides room at the church - it's beautiful! It has old furniture and feels like an old fashioned sitting room or parlor.

I also scheduled an appointment with my photographer for next Friday evening. FI and I are going to be taking engagement photos in our local historical village and in one of the big parks in our area! I am really excited to meet him and see this trial run of his work. Now to figure out hair and outfits and pray for good weather! The photog says he can shoot in anything but a downpour and he would even shoot in the rain with us if needed/if we were brave. Ha - he doesn't know we spent our entire engagement weekend camping trip in the pouring rain!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results