shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Antique

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve seen this design around quite a bit.

saphhireringa1.jpg

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I don't wear this one as much as the diamond is not super sparkly. I do love the fillagree work.

sapphirediamondantiqueside.jpg

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is with my other antiques.

theantiquerings.jpg

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I love those old art deco filigree rings. Yours is particularly nice.

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
Love it. Love your whole collection.
I do love filigree and don''t think modern reproductions catch how beautiful it was.
I love the sapphires in your ring, particularly. They make nice sidestones.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!!!!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The filigree on your ring is sooooo nice! Is this a new find? Where do you find your rings? I like the three stone, in particular.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
You know, I haven''t bought any new vintage stuff in 6 years or so. I moved from the Northeast where it was plentiful to the Southwest where it seems to not exist. The sapphire ring came from EBAY and the three stone ring came from Atlantique City - a antiques festival. If I can get my darn camera working I will take a closer picture of the diamonds. They seem to be a transitional or non standard cut.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
And thank you guys for the kind comments about my small collection. So, I remember back 6 or 7 years ago when there were good deals on vintage stuff on EBAY. Doesn''t seem that way anymore??? Ebay has changed a lot.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
y2kitty, your rings are beautiful. This particular ring reminds me of my grandmother''s ering, but hers did not have the sapphires. We are also from the northeast, and she was married in 1928 or 1929. I love that ring, though it''s not in nearly as good shape as yours. Every time I wear it, I can imagine all the history that ring has seen. Enjoy your antiques and wear them in good health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results