shape
carat
color
clarity

Anniversary Gift

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
So the traditional 1st anniversary gift is paper I believe... does anyone have any suggestions for this? I have a feeling DH will be getting me stationary with my new name or initial. I thought about an antique book but what would he do with that? Sporting event tickets are a small possibility but I''d really like something lasting. I have a few more months but wanted to start getting more ideas so I can begin my search. Did any of you married ladies go the "paper" route?

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
oooh, I love these traditions. I will try to think of more ideas but here''s one that popped into my head.

YOu can get the sporting event tickets, and also make a little scrapbook (lots of paper!!!) with places to put pictures from the event afterwards. Just make the mini scrapbook and leave places for 4x6 pictures, maybe around 5-10 places. That way, you have something a guy wants AND something sentimental, all wrapped up into one.

Also, you could make a scrapbook of your first year together if you are into creative projects.

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
MyPublisher or SnapFish album of your honeymoon?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I put my antique books in clear protective covers and proudly display them in our home! I think that sounds like a fabulous gift!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results