shape
carat
color
clarity

Anniversary gift for myself??

angie11

Rough_Rock
was wondering whether you will buy gifts for yourself,cause my hubbby is busy,no time to spend anniversary together,even no dinner.
I am not so happy for that,so I wanna shopping to make me feel better.Now I quite set on this diamond earrings,take it or not?

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Not being a diamond person, I can't advise you on the stones & price, but I say DEFINITELY anniversary present for yourself!!! I've done it & plan to do it again. :appl: Why not? You've earned it! Get whatever makes you sing.

--- Laurie

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always pick out my own presents...hubby likes it that way. However, I'm not sure about the cut/quality of those
earrings you posted.

Edit - I guess you could always return them if they arent up to par. You wont find anything around here well cut
1 ctw for $1k.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I do that all the time~ :bigsmile:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not married yet, but YES! Many of the married women I know either pick out or even just buy their own gifts, so go for it.

I've seen lots of people here ask for help finding great gifts (or just because!) for themselves too -- I LOVE to see the beautiful pieces (and great deals!) the ladies (and gentlemen) suggest. A lot of them are things I never would have thought to look for.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I say yes to buying yourself a gift...but I also think you should shop around, I'm iffy on those stones.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I have bought myself an anniversay present as a matter of fact I bought my own 25th anniversary present :appl:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I do ALL my own shopping, pretty much, 'cause for me, that's part of the fun! For anniversaries, I've consistently been getting eternity bands. I like the idea of having a ring for every year we're married. Eventually, I suppose, I'll run out of fingers ... but I'm sure I'll be able to think of a solution. Eternity ... bracelets? :twisted:

It's sad that you guys can't celebrate properly, though. I understand if the day/night of is taken up by some crucial un-reschedule-able event, but perhaps you'll be able to set a different date to make time for one another and cheer?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I say definitely buy your own present. You get exactly what you want. We tend to pick out our gifts all the time.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
marcy|1307841338|2943690 said:
I say definitely buy your own present. You get exactly what you want. We tend to pick out our gifts all the time.

Ditto! Surprises are overrated and disappointments are underrated. Get what you want. You deserve it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
angie11|1307757071|2943008 said:
tyty333|1307710319|2942447 said:
I always pick out my own presents...hubby likes it that way. However, I'm not sure about the cut/quality of those
earrings you posted.

Edit - I guess you could always return them if they arent up to par. You wont find anything around here well cut
1 ctw for $1k.
what presents you always choose??

My last present I choose was for our 10th anniversary...a 5 stone ring .80 ctw in plat. You can see it in my avatar.
I do have a big birthday coming up at the end of the year and I'm now looking at a 7 stone 1 ctw (or bigger) from ID jewelry.
I also picked out my last birthday gift. It was a setting for a smaller diamond (a pendant). Not all my presents are jewelry
though (wouldnt be in our budget).

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Yup, I buy my own anniversary and bday gifts. My DH doesn't mind at all. I say go for it, but you might want to do a bit more research on the earrings you posted.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results