shape
carat
color
clarity

Angie Hart

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PhillipSchmidt

Brilliant_Rock
Does anybody remember the band Frente?

Well Angie is all grown up now and back performing and selling CD''s. She left music after being as famous as a musician in Australia can be, and opted for 9-5 work, designing jewellery. On her new bands website she wrote about having not been happy in the 9-5 world and thats why she is back in music again.

She was in NY as a jewellery designer. I bet she was good. I will have a chance to ask her about it on Wednesday, because she is playing in Melbourne.

I am so excited!!

Phillip

PhillipSchmidt

Brilliant_Rock
Part two - after Wed night

I just had a great night listening to beuatifull music, by the girl whose sweet music broke all the rules in my ruff and tough teenage days. Called Frente back then. Splendid, or just Angie Heart now. She touched my arm. Not sure if I will let my mind ride with that one though...

I left the place full of feminine sensitivity
21.gif

Got some cool quotes on the CD''s I bought. Value for just that, she called my ex'' in the Uk a buggar. Could I want for more - Sally is a fan!

Now to set to collaborating with her in jewellery design as that is what she left the band to do way back. She is well sketchy but totaly switched on. doesn''t mean much, as she is her, and her honesty is what gets me. As down to earth as she is, what can go wrong. I want a product line. I don''t care to push my own designs. That is somehow going against the grain.

Merry xmass all

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
Sounds like you''re on a bit of a musical high there Platinumsmith. I was walking on clouds after seeing Morrissey. I also swore I''d never wash my cheek after I got kiss from Anthony Koutifides (Carlton captain - Australian Rules Football for those of you outside Oz) - my poor husband kept telling me to calm down. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Kouta''s great. I used to work for a Sports and events management company and so I got meet a lot of the AFL guys and Anthony is definately a fav. Also Shane Crawford (he''s such a honey). Sound like you had a great experience Platinumsmith

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
You lucky girl Emeraldgirl! I don''t mind Shane either - my husband is a Hawthorn supporter so I''ve seen him at the club. Can''t wait for the football season. My next trip to Melbourne is the beginning of April so I''ll combine jewellery shopping with a football match and a concert!

I should have also said that I have jewellery highs - I''m slowly coming down from Monday''s. Platinumsmith did a great job. I just have to save some money for our next project together. I think I''ve decided what it will be - I think. Unless I see something else in a magazine - maybe I should stop looking.

PhillipSchmidt

Brilliant_Rock
Whats this. One minute Angie Heart, the next footballers.

Don''t think I didn''t notice ''you must have had a good time platinumsmith'', ploy. Bloody hijakers
2.gif

Thanks for good wrap Cammillia

I am still on a high. Got to come down, so I can talk buisness with her...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results