shape
carat
color
clarity

Angelina e-ring pics? Anyone seen these pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I know Angelina said she would never get married again BUT she also said she would never have a biological child because there are already so many great children without parents for her to adopt. So much for that!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearcrazy, I''ll be in your universe! I have been faithful for 29 years of marriage, and to my knowledge, so has my husband. While we have certainly known people who have divorced, I will say that I have never known any couple who willingly permitted their spouse to have other partners. I understand that everyone may not have the same moral values I have. But I then have to ask, what purpose is there in marrying at all if there is no intent to remain faithful? There is none. May as well live together and not be subjected to the marriage tax penalty.

Angelina and people like her have so much...but they certainly have trouble finding lasting happiness. Even big beautiful diamonds cannot take the place of the security of having a person committed to love you for life...for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, til death us do part.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2006 11:52:33 AM
Author: AGBF

Date: 2/3/2006 10:01:10 AM
Author: pearcrazy

Date: 2/3/2006 8:29:19 AM

Author: Momoftwo
she had an affair with a married man

She also had an affair with an engaged man.

...​

I sincerely hope that whatever goes around comes around for Angelina.

It is clear to me that we live in parallel universes. In my universe the Puritans no longer make the laws. What you both wrote above could have come right out of The Scarlet Letter. The woman wears the scarlet A although it was the two men who were violating their commitments (if, indeed, they had committed not to have sexual relations with others), not this woman.

I would be stunned if I hadn''t seen the woman blamed again and again and again when a man has an extra-marital affair with one.

Deborah
34.gif
Thanks for saying what you did...I don''t condone anyone having an affair, but none of us truly know what happened and it is extremely low to even speculate that we do...

All of us--not just celebrities--like our privacy. The difference is they live in a fishbowl and speculation and gossip is always around the bend...it seems some of us here are forgetting that gossip and speculation is just that...not facts.

It takes two to party and when a marriage is done and parties divorce, to me its always sad. I think its rude and catty to wish others bad karma...
emsad.gif

Bad karma comes to those who wish it on others...just thought I''d share that...

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2006 12:52:10 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Sometimes the ''other person'' in a new relationship isn''t given all of the correct details by the offending party. Simply because Billy Bob was famous, doesn''t necessarily mean Angelina had any idea he was engaged to Laura Dern - he could have told her it was just casual.

Brad could have also told Angelina that he and Jennifer were separated and completely over, when in fact they may not have been. And of course, we all know both men and women can be deceptive when it comes to ''cheating''.

Either way, I don''t think anyone here knows any of these people personally, so I guess we''ll just never really know.
38.gif
Good points...and well worth mentioning, despite those here who are quick to throw darts at what they know little of...I don''t know these people well enough to make any comments. I am responding to what I do know and that''s that if I don''t know them personally, anything not said by the people themselves is heresay.

I practice this in my daily life and so far, it hasn''t steered me wrong...Sure, I read the star mags, but its for pure entertainment. My daughter buys them once in awhile, like People magazine, and I linger over the articles, but I don''t have the time or desire to actively search out and pursue it. Maybe that is weird to some, but I have other things to do with my time and money...

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, I thought this thread was about a possible e-ring...not Angelina''s morals or code of ethics or whether it was another opportunity for anyone to go labeling anyone as a homewrecker, etc....yet, that is exactly what has happened here, once again...

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2006 1:17:55 PM
Author: Mara
Thanks for being the voice of reason Lauren!!
2.gif

I could have sworn I read somewhere that BB did not tell Angelina about LD or being engaged at all, and also I read recently that Brad was telling Angelina that the marriage was long since over as they became more and more friendly etc etc. It may be evidence that she is too gullible or not smart about her men as is par for her unfortunately.

Really there are TWO people involved in ANY relationship and I think terms like ''homewrecker'' are silly, what''s really a ''homewrecker'' if the home is not happy? It takes two to tango and we don''t know what one person is telling the other, so it''s all just assumptions as usual!
Thank you, Mara!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Me too!
emotion-15.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
It''s sad to say, but its true that Hollywood seems to have lost respect and honor for what being married is...Enough already! Let''s see some bling!!!
emstar.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2006 12:35:08 AM
Author: kaleigh
We don''t know either of the parties involved, so going on and on about who did what is really pointless IMHO. This thread was about the RING. Then it goes way off track. Not to say there is anything wrong in stating your opinions, but really it''s all speculation. Who knows who did what?? So if anyone can come up with a close up of the ring I would love to see it.
1.gif
That was all I was saying...I hate it when the subject gets lost and the whole thread goes awry...The arguing here has been pointless and a pure waste of time...bring on the BLING!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2006 10:21:09 AM

Date: 2/4/2006 12:16:13 AM
Author: AGBF

Date: 2/3/2006 12:17:07 PM

Oh Pulleeze!!!
20.gif
She certainly has a moral obligation (we do still have societal morals don''t we?) to wait until those men were not committed to make her move.

That she had such an obligation is your opinion, not a fact. I suspect you do not have a clue if she ever, ''made her move'', either. Who said she chased Brad?

I thought marriage and engagement were commitments on the part of the men (and their partners) to not have sexual relations with others?

Once again, that is your opinion of how a marriage works, not a fact.

Yup, I''m a PURITAN all right because in MY universe women keep their hands off of married men and married men keep their hands off of women who aren''t their wives. In MY universe single men and single women respect the vows that married people and taken and don''t interfere in the relationship.

I hope you have the kind of marriage and the kind of friends you want. I have many friends who have had affairs....or whose spouses did.
Those are not my opinions of how a marriage works. That is how a marriage is SUPPOSED to work. I think you are the one in an alternate universe. Promises made are not always promises kept, I know that. Did you not take vows of fidelity? I''ve never been to a single wedding-- NOT ONE where the partners entering into the covenant of marriage did not promise fidelity. That is what a vow is- a promise and an OBLIGATION. If not then why don''t we all promise to stay together until someone better, prettier, smarter, richer comes along? As far as Angelina goes, nope, I have no clue if he chased her or she chased him-- what does it matter? At some point she decided to have sex with a married man. If another woman who is aware that your husband is married, has sex with him--- is she blameless? Certainly he is guilty of infidelity, but do you feel like she is not responsible?

As far as my marriage goes, I DO have the kind of marriage I want and the kind of friends I want- Thanks for the well wishes.
2.gif
I have been faithful to my husband of 14 years. To my knowledge, he has been faithful to me. If he hasn''t, then he has broken his promise. But the key is that he made me a promise. I think where you are getting me wrong is that you think I am assuming that no one cheats. Heck yes they do, but they made a promise NOT to do that. A moral and a social OBLIGATION. A couple who wants the recognition of a union by the law and by other people has made a commitment and a promise. That is a social obligation. Those are the values that I teach my children. Fidelity, honor, truthfulness, respect, promises kept. I like my puritan universe and I think I''ll stay in it. Yours is way too scary for me!
32.gif

I honestly don''t care who did what to whom and why. They are clueless in Hollywood. The sad part is that they have children who have to be involved in the turmoil.

Since there appears to be no ring, what does it matter where the thread strays?
You have the same right as anyone else has, which is to have your opinion, but so do we. Your take on marriage is yours to own. I have mine and have a sound marriage of 25 years. My opinion is no more the "opinion" of how marriage should be or go than yours or anyone else''s. It''s healthy to differ, but not to attempt to coerce others into believing their opinion is the only right way to think and believe.

I cherish my marriage, but I work on it daily and hourly. Unfortunately, from all appearances, Hollywood celebrities seem to lack the insight, focus or commitment of how to attain that goal...

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock

I sincerely hope that whatever goes around comes around for Angelina.

I think its rude and catty to wish others bad karma...

Bad karma comes to those who wish it on others...just thought I''d share that...

Uh, OK that seems rather hypocritical of you seeing that you just wished it on me too for being rude and catty. Pot say hello to kettle!!
20.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2006 2:50:16 AM
Author: DeannaBana

Date: 2/4/2006 12:35:08 AM
Author: kaleigh
We don't know either of the parties involved, so going on and on about who did what is really pointless IMHO. This thread was about the RING. Then it goes way off track. Not to say there is anything wrong in stating your opinions, but really it's all speculation. Who knows who did what?? So if anyone can come up with a close up of the ring I would love to see it.
1.gif
That was all I was saying...I hate it when the subject gets lost and the whole thread goes awry...The arguing here has been pointless and a pure waste of time...bring on the BLING!

You have the same right as anyone else has, which is to have your opinion, but so do we. Your take on marriage is yours to own. I have mine and have a sound marriage of 25 years. My opinion is no more the "opinion" of how marriage should be or go than yours or anyone else's. It's healthy to differ, but not to attempt to coerce others into believing their opinion is the only right way to think and believe.

I cherish my marriage, but I work on it daily and hourly. Unfortunately, from all appearances, Hollywood celebrities seem to lack the insight, focus or commitment of how to attain that goal...

First you say the thread goes awry and the arguing is pointless and a waste of time, and then you argue that I should stop arguing my point. I was done arguing my point and said so. You were the one who chose to comment on several posts from people who think as you do.

OK, I'm done with the whole Brangelina/ what marriage should be / thing. I'm going to blast back into the Pearcrazy universe and stay there now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results