shape
carat
color
clarity

Angel Skin Coral - I’m on a mission.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
It's pretty! I think the color is very nice! I'm wondering if the acetone might damage the polish on the beads. I got some Tarn-X a little too close to a coral cab on a sterling ring, and the chemical ruined the polish. I had to buff it shiny again.

So this was from Jay King? Do you think he personally answered you?
There is a Desert Rose Trading outlet store here in Albuquerque.

And the coincidence is that I just bought a Desert Rose Trading necklace today! A thrift store find. Pics are over at "Who want sot see my haul"

Not sure if it was Jay King personally, but yes the company’s Facebook page responded to my query. In a subsequent message they also apologized for taking more than a few minutes to answer! I mean, I had hoped to hear back within a few days, not minutes! So that was great.

The beads are shiny and I worried they were plastic.... had to get out the 60x loupe to look for the fingerprint-style growth lines and was relieved to see them. I do have my eye on another strand of coral that is more of a serious one... (muwahahahaha) ..... but this torsade from DTR just seemed like casual fun, with its cute little turquoise beads. Like confetti or something!

collier

Shiny_Rock
That’s beautifu! Thanks for sharing it!

i saw this on Instagram and loved it! Currently thinking of how I would make something similar with the help of DK. I’ll keep you posted!

OMG That is fabulous! Jaw-dropping colors and beautiful. I would love a piece like that

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Haha, thanks for that giggle, @rosethorn :)

1633808123739.png

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results