shape
carat
color
clarity

And They Lived Happily Ever After... Mrs. NJC and Mr. L!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Well its official and it feels GREAT!!!
emstar.gif
emlove.gif
emstar.gif
emrainbow.gif
emstar.gif

I dont think there has been a more perfect day in my life before! Everything was darn near perfect... a big storm Friday night knocked out power and AC to the hotel where everyone was staying, but it was back on by 10am Saturday and the band got stuck in traffic so they werent totally set up by the time the guest started arriving at the reception, but i dont think too many people noticed!

Of course i dont have a lot of pics, but ill post the couple i have from a friend... hopefully i will have more soon and more details! I just had to share with PS!!!
9.gif

Us walking out of the church Mr. and Mrs. L!

exit_crop.JPG

njc

Brilliant_Rock
The cakes...

njccake2.JPG

njc

Brilliant_Rock
And the chocolate, chocolate, chocolate groom cake. We met at Virginia Tech, so i thought it would be fun to include the Hokie Bird! Its hard to see in this pic, but the Hokie Bird is playing the video game Gran Turismo (hubbys! fav) and he is leaning on stereo speakers and there are all sorts of CD cases spread around... The Beatles, Radiohead, Pink Floyd... all hubbys favs!

hokiecake_crop.JPG

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aw, you look beautiful njc! And you guys are soo cute! congrats
36.gif
so glad to hear the day went so well!!

kaschmir

Rough_Rock
congratulations njc!!!!
36.gif

you look so beautiful and happy in your amazing dress and what a gorgeous couple you are! and how sweet of you to have a groom''s cake that is so very personal. i am glad that all went well for you and that you managed to ignore the small mishaps. good job. please post some more pictures if you can!

kaschmir

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
njc congratulations!!! you look so beautiful and happy.
36.gif
..thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us so soon!!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
awww! congrats NJC! you look sooo pretty! You''ll have to post more pics as you get them. The cakes were gorgeous too!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS MRS L!!!!! YAY - you look amazing & beautiful & happy (and your new hubby looks so handsome & joyful)!!! I loooooove the cakes!!! Sounds like everything really came together for a perfect day!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yay, congrats njc!! Your look beautiful & radiant in your wedding dress--you guys are such a cute couple! And the groom''s cake is adorable! How funny & what a great way to include fun details of how you 2 met!

Congrats on being official & we''ll look forward to seeing more photos when time permits!
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! You look just stunning in that wedding dress!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!
congratulations njc
emrose.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, you look beautiful and your cakes are gorgeous! Glad everything worked out for your special day. Can''t wait to see more pics!!
36.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS MRS. L!!!!! Not quite a year ago, we were LIWs together, and now we are BIW graduates!
4.gif
36.gif
39.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
You look so beautiful and happy! Great cakes too! The blue hydrangeas (hydrangeas??) are so pretty!

Enjoy the first few days of married life, and GIVE US MORE PICTURES!!!!!
12.gif
hee hee hee
19.gif
26.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
you look so puuurty!
36.gif
36.gif

and I LOVE that groom''s cake!!! I really wanna get one for my FI, but for Cal! (we are both Cal grads)

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats
36.gif
36.gif

You look so perty-ful
5.gif
and those cakes look tasty.
18.gif

Thanks for sharing!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Mrs njc, you looked positively radiant. I love your dress. Those cakes look too pretty to eat!!! Loved the grooms cake!!!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hooray!!!! Congratulations Mrs. L.....you look absolutely radiant in your pics, and I am just in love with all the hydreanga in your wedding flowers!!! Best wishes to a gorgeous bride and groom!!!
36.gif
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Yaaay, CONGRATULATIONS! I love the hydrangeas....I''m considering doing my wedding in hydrangea colors (the purples, pinks, blues, and especially the greens) and using hydrangeas as the main flower. You looked gorgeous, and I''m so glad everything went beautifully!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Mrs NJC you cakes are soo lovely and I adore how personal the grooms cake was very nice!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty!! Congrats!!! I love hydrangeas!!!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes and congratulations!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing some of the pics!
9.gif

I''m so glad that the day was everything you wanted and more!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
hi! congratulations! everything looked so nice, and i love your cakes! thanks for your wedding advice along the way!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Mrs. L.: You look absolutely gorgeous. And the two of you look very happy and content. Congratulations to you both. THanks for sharing the pics and have a wonderful honeymoon.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh you look beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful! Glad everything went well for you on your wedding day, congratulations!

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
You guys look wonderful! Congrats on the nuptials!
36.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Isn''t it a great feeling to finally be the MRS?

Rube

Shiny_Rock
Just beautiful Mrs. njc!!

I am waiting for more pics of your wedding too!

Happy marriage.
9.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/10/2005 10:27:02 AM
Author: Rube
I am waiting for more pics of your wedding too!

Look who''s talking, MRS. Rube! Congratulations to you too!

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
YAY!!!! What a beautiful bride -- love your dress and your flowers...now go have a fabulous honeymoon in Hawaii!!!! Post all details when you return!!!

Congratulations...klr
30.gif
prongs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results