shape
carat
color
clarity

And the wait is on....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone - last week, or perhaps it was the week before, after many days, hours, minutes reading everything I could, and dragging my hubby along to look at this bit of info, that bit of info and the other bit of info as I read articles, posts, etc here on Pricescope forums and in the resources - he did it!! I have a wonderful .762 solitaire in an Ingwer setting on it''s way. I absolutely cannot wait for it to arrive.

I figured while I waited for it to arrive, I''d introduce myself. I''m very new to the forums, as I said - and as you can see by my whole TWO posts! Whoohooo! But I love gems - diamonds, sapphires, tanzanite, oh really if you can name it and it sparkles - I''ll likely love it. I have never really been a "spoil myself" kind of girl - but apparently the bug has recently bit me and I''m tired of looking at the pretty sparklies and now I want some of my own. My engagement ring was purchased long ago, before either of us knew anything about diamonds, and before we were savvy enough to do the amount of research that we have done for this purchase. My ering cracked a few years ago and I have not yet replaced it... that is until earlier this week!!

Now I have to wait for it to arrive. We have decided to upgrade the wedding band as well. For now I am getting a thick white gold band, but will be adding 2 eternity bands to it ... hopefully for Christmas - is Santa listening? :)

Anyway - Hello again everyone! Hopefully I''ll have some jewelry **** to share shortly. i can''t wait!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Hi there!
35.gif
Congrats on your new ring! Can''t wait to see it.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your new exciting purchase! Sounds like it will be beautiful.
Welcome to the forum as well! You'll find many informative, helpful, friendly people here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results