shape
carat
color
clarity

And still the world goes on...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending bucketloads of healing dust to Lucy and keeping good thoughts for her. And (((hugs))) to you @LaylaR and your furry babies.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry Layla. Sending lots of healing dust to both you and Lucy.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gentle hugs Layla. While we love all of our 4-footed family members, there comes along every once in a while that very special deep connection that grips our hearts and leaves gaping holes when their lives on this plane are finished. Those holes may scab over but they never heal. I hope Lucy recovers from surgery and has a great quality of life ahead of her.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so, so very sorry for the loss of Duncan, Layla. Wishing you peace and healing. Hugs.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Layla, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm sending bucketloads of extra strength dust for a full recovery of Lucy!!
Please take care of yourself as well. All this is very stressful and having been sick has weakened your immune system further. (((hugs)) )

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad that Lucy is doing well. Dust and prayers from me to her!

Deb :wavey:

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Update on Lucy. We picked her up yesterday. She's had no clinical issues and is starting a slow recovery process and we will be watching her carefully. But so far... so good! And what a relief! Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and support.

lucy.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Layla, so sorry for your loss. I know it is so painful. What a sweet story about the new kitty and what a beauty. So happy for you that Lucy is recovering!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update on Lucy. We picked her up yesterday. She's had no clinical issues and is starting a slow recovery process and we will be watching her carefully. But so far... so good! And what a relief! Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and support.

lucy.jpg

Wonderful news @LaylaR! Continued good thoughts and healing vibes coming your and Lucy's way. (((Hugs))).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results