shape
carat
color
clarity

And Now For Something Completely Different!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
FI ordered Wii and Wii Fit for delivery today. He also included the controllers for multi-player so I can Wii Box him. I suggested this might be cause for our first major fight since our engagement. He laughed.

Sooooo excited! The sweet thing was he really wanted to do something with his tax return that we could both enjoy. He really didn''t have to do that. Love him!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That''s really exciting. So much fun! Enjoy!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never done Wii fit, but at the house we rented for Xmas they had Wii and we became obsessed with the tennis game. So much fun!

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
It''s so addicting, isn''t it???

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 1:05:52 PM
Author: CNYHopeful
It''s so addicting, isn''t it???
It totally is! If you haven''t done this yet, just be warned that your WiiFit age can be a little off-putting!
40.gif

My friend''s 7 year-old daughter held my hand, told me I was going to be OK, and said that age is just a number as I was awaiting the results! My WiiFit age was 12 years older than I actually am!

It''s so much fun though...and boxing is a great way to relieve some stress!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
That''s awesome! I
30.gif
Wii. They really need to come out with some new awesome games pronto though. It seems like they all game out at the same time and now there''s a lull.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Wiis are fun!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
our Wii. So much fun!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh D and I got these for each other for Christmas-they''re brilliant! You''ll never leave the house again!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh fun! I''ve of course heard tons about the Wii, but never used the system myself. We''re playstation folk
3.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
My BF won''t Wii Box with me anymore - I am WAY better than him and he got tired of watching his character eat the mat.
2.gif
We have a lot of other friendly competitions on Wii Play games though - that''s the pack that comes with an extra WiiMote and eight more games. You might want to pick up that one when you are ready for more fun games. We''ve been playing a lot of American Idol Karaoke and DDR on our Wii recently, but we have yet to buy a Wii Fit. Have fun!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wii brings out our competitive sides...we love it. We don''t have FIT, just the sports pack with the bowling/boxing/baseball/tennis etc. We also have LEGO Indiana Jones which was flippin'' fantastic! We would spend hours together playing. It really helped us with our teamwork skills because you have to work together to win.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Awww that''s really sweet. And you''ll love the wii fit. So fun!

ice-queen

Shiny_Rock
I just played Wii for the first time and I love it.

sammyj: What is the Wii fit age???

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo you need to invest in guitar hero for the wii. My roommate and I love it! Some of the versions have pretty good classic rock songs too!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 8:34:54 PM
Author: ice-queen

ice-queen...when you first log on to the WiiFit, you have to enter your height and weight, do a couple of balance tests, then they tell your your ''age.'' It''s definitely a shot to the ego. I''ve heard ages ranging from 38 (my age) to 72...eventually you work your way down to your actual age. My dear 7 year-old friend started at 26 but now she''s back at 7.
1.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 8:34:54 PM
Author: ice-queen

ice-queen...when you first log on to the WiiFit, you have to enter your height and weight, do a couple of balance tests, then they tell you your ''age.'' It''s definitely a shot to the ego. I''ve heard ages ranging from 38 (my age) to 72...eventually you work your way down to your actual age. My dear 7 year-old friend started at 26 but now she''s back at 7.
1.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
FI and I LOVE the Wii! We play until our arms are so sore then next day we can barely lift them.
23.gif
We really love the baseball and bowling. We also really enjoy Guitar Hero as well. I haven''t tried Wii Fit yet, might have to pick that up this weekend. All in the name of fitness of course.
16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results