shape
carat
color
clarity

And I thought MY neighbors had a flashy light show!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, that''s like lights on steroids!! Wonder if the neighbors can get any sleep with that going on next door or across the street??

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!! I want it.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! It is so awesome! Is that really real???

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you better put a warning on that: caution, may cause seizures!
emdgust.gif
face23.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
hahaha... that is AWESOME! Make me think of a jazzercise video. Glad i dont live next door!
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Neat-0! I wonder how long each night they leave them on.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
holy crap......!! being a Christmas freak, I love it!
36.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
WHOA!!! The poor neighbors...the display is too funny! How in the HELL did they manage to coordinate that with the music?!?
23.gif
It''s like a rave on the front yard!

MauiTikii

Rough_Rock
I don''t know if I love it or hate it. The music is by the Trans Siberian Orchestra and I love all 3 of there Holiday Albums (I''m seeing them in concert in 12 days). I just cannot see that light show being for real. Thanks for the link. I''m going to send it to my other TSO fans
emsmile.gif

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
It''s real.Extra did a show on it this morning. You can tune into an AM radio station to hear the music. HE''s a computer engineer. The shows run nightly from 6-9. The exta charge on the electric bill is $150.00 /month.

MauiTikii

Rough_Rock
Thanks sistagrl, I watched it a few times and thought how the heck can a person time all those light''s perfectly. I have to agree with the other''s that the flashy lights are a bit much however I do like the little tree''s

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
He shut it down
7.gif
It became too crowded with cars & fender benders.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I also heard that the local police made him shut it down because of all of the extra traffic and the resulting fender bender. It was featured on the CBS Evening news last night. What I thought was neat was that he didn''t have the speakers blaring outside his house. Cars driving by the house were instructed to tune their radios to a certain frequency to hear the music that he was broadcasting via radio signal. He''s a computer engineer and a very clever one at that! I saw where his display is going to be featured in a commercial and that the TransSiberian Orchestra gave him free tickets to their concert after they heard about his light show. Neat!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
While visiting my dad outside Cincinnati, my little brother told me this house was not too far from them..The guy is a computer programmer and shut it down because of traffic problems and accidents
6.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, it was real, but no longer working. This is why: /www.courttv.com/people/2005/1208/lightshow_ap.html">

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results