shape
carat
color
clarity

And how is your LOVELY day?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2007 11:14:04 PM
Author: canuk-gal
Actually Firegoddess, I was thinking a pina colada might help lift my blues.....

cheers--Sharon
See, now you''re talking. Making ''lemons'' into lemonade.
9.gif
I''ll take one too.
18.gif

JenniferB

Shiny_Rock
I love that picture in your new avatar - You do have lovely toes!!!
Snow would be so fun - I find the permanently sunny SoCal weather irritating! Send some on down this way!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sharon, I just wanted to say thanks. As bad as I feel (and that''s pretty bad right now) I literally crack up every time I come across your av.

Think you could leave it up til my ring''s fixed??
9.gif
j/k
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/25/2007 7:36:29 PM
Author: JenniferB
I love that picture in your new avatar - You do have lovely toes!!!
Snow would be so fun - I find the permanently sunny SoCal weather irritating! Send some on down this way!!!
HI:

Jenn--I say this with genuine concern--have you seen a doctor lately? I''m worried that you may be delusional
19.gif
. LOL (JK!!!!) Oh, in our neck of the woods, we have four season all right--and that freqeuntly happens in one day! Ever been in a thunder storm followed by....snow....? Anyway, I''ll gladly change places with you--we dream of SoCal and all it''s perfectly charming (or boring) weather......want to retire there.....

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/26/2007 10:12:50 AM
Author: Ellen
Sharon, I just wanted to say thanks. As bad as I feel (and that''s pretty bad right now) I literally crack up every time I come across your av.

9.gif
j/k
2.gif
HI:

Glad to oblige and entertain
9.gif
, Miss Ellen. And may I say that I hope the repair of your ring goes quickly and much less painfully. I would be besdie myself if that happened to my OEC ring.....good repair vibes your way......

cheers--Sharon

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2007 10:31:43 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Glad to oblige and entertain
9.gif
, Miss Ellen. And may I say that I hope the repair of your ring goes quickly and much less painfully. I would be besdie myself if that happened to my OEC ring.....good repair vibes your way......

cheers--Sharon
Thank you, I needs em bad!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Sharon,

Well, as I sit in Toronto with the sun streaming down & the temperature tipping 28.....I feel sorry for you.
12.gif
Hey, one thing for sure, you have really nicely manicured feet and boy do they look hot encased in snow.
9.gif
Ok, so....now stop your whining & get to Banff, Norquay has got to have a few runs open just for you guys. I remember when I lived in Banff, waking up & finding snow....in JUNE. The weather was wacko back in the mid 80''s so cant blame global warming for this one. haha

Seriously though, hope the white stuff goes away pretty fast. Or...you can go shopping at the Chinook Centre to pass the time.
36.gif
Or better yet, head to your favourite jewelers, David Keeling? Something like that, & pick up a pick me up. LOL And wear your new earings & ring to do it. haha

Judy
:)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2007 10:12:50 AM
Author: Ellen

9.gif
j/k
2.gif

I am with you Ellen. I am reading threads and bam there is a foot in snow!!! You can''t help bug giggle.
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/26/2007 5:28:50 PM
Author: ccuheartnurse
Hi Sharon,

Well, as I sit in Toronto with the sun streaming down & the temperature tipping 28.....I feel sorry for you.
12.gif
Hey, one thing for sure, you have really nicely manicured feet and boy do they look hot encased in snow.
9.gif
Ok, so....now stop your whining & get to Banff, Norquay has got to have a few runs open just for you guys. I remember when I lived in Banff, waking up & finding snow....in JUNE. The weather was wacko back in the mid 80''s so cant blame global warming for this one. haha

Seriously though, hope the white stuff goes away pretty fast. Or...you can go shopping at the Chinook Centre to pass the time.
36.gif
Or better yet, head to your favourite jewelers, David Keeling? Something like that, & pick up a pick me up. LOL And wear your new earings & ring to do it. haha

Judy
:)
Hi Judy:

Fantastic memory! I remember your trip to Banff--but hey, you haven''t lived until you''ve had snow in Aug; knocks you for a loop
19.gif
.....enjoy your heat and humidity...the snow is gone but my tree (broken a branch) has not forgotten...
8.gif

Off to see Pirates and eat very bad movie food.......

cheers--Sharon

JenniferB

Shiny_Rock
Be thankful of your four seasons. . . you can keep time! Weather here is wonderful, but a dash of clouds and rain makes sunshine that much more lovely!
36.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Hey there Canuk-Gal, I have to fly in to Calgary tomorrow morning! Is there still snow!?!? SHould I pack winter boots and a coat?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/28/2007 9:29:22 AM
Author: Independent Gal
Hey there Canuk-Gal, I have to fly in to Calgary tomorrow morning! Is there still snow!?!? SHould I pack winter boots and a coat?
HI:

NO IG, the snow is gone, but the wind remains....anyway, I believe the weather is predicted to be quite nice (and that includes no precipiation of the white kind...LOL) for the rest of the week...even hitting 25-27 degrees (C) mid to weeks end. So just pack fashion boots......hheeehhee
9.gif
Is your stay long???

cheers--Sharon

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Just passing through on my way to the middle-of-nowhere I''m afraid! It''s a shame, though because I haven''t been to Calgary since I was 10 and I understand it''s changed a lot. I''d love to stick around and explore.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/28/2007 11:22:42 AM
Author: Independent Gal
Just passing through on my way to the middle-of-nowhere I''m afraid! It''s a shame, though because I haven''t been to Calgary since I was 10 and I understand it''s changed a lot. I''d love to stick around and explore.
HI:

Yes,--you may not recognize it! Tremendous growth and prosperity (natural resources) has brought many changes--good and not so good....but enjoy your short stay. Maybe one day I''ll get to meet some PS''ers here!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results