shape
carat
color
clarity

...And another one bites the dust...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
your ring is spectacular - Congratulations!
36.gif

that''s funny you forgot about the ring - it''d be impossible now
30.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
awww. what a sweet proposal story!! and that ring is sooooooooo gorgeous. And huge. I like!! Congratulations to another grad!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I posted on the other thread, but had to pop in here too! Thanks for posting a picture of the tree creatures... it looks better than what i had in my head! I second Lindsal''s comment on being careful driving... ive been known to stare a little too much in my car
6.gif

Looks great!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
PsuHeather!

What a sweet proposal. And your ring is so beautiful. It looks perfect on your hand. Congrats on the engagement!

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring heather! I particularly like the crown...a nice detail. And of course it''s HUGE!
36.gif
What a great job your BF did!

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! The ring is gorgeous and the proposal is very sweet. You guys now have your very own tree! Cannot wait to see the pics of the carved trees.

Croí

Shiny_Rock
psuheather !!!

I just read all of this while smiling ear to ear and grinning like a madwoman !!

what a LOVELY LOVELY proposal and everything - so totally sweet. he sounds so darling, a keeper for sure. carved in a tree, that is just so fabulous and romantic !!

the ring is BEYOND AMAZING !
23.gif

everytime I see rings posted on here I go "ohmigod!!" because they are all gorgeous but yours just seems so perfect for you, on your hand. I love it !!

congratulations and MANY MANY happy years remembering the moment !

we were engaged a month yesterday and it''s still new as ever and SUCH a thrill. I won''t ever forget the feeling of when he finally said those words .......

hooorah ! hooorah !!

who''s next !?!??!?
21.gif

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
PSUHeather.....congrats! Your fiance really put a lot of thought into the proposal. It''s so sweet that it''s low key, but fitting for the both of you. I love the carvings! Treatsure that, always! You may even want to take a picture of it & use the picture as a "guest book" for your wedding. PS...love the ring! That is one stunner. I tell you, the LIW have great taste! LOL.

Congrats again....wishing you both nothing but health, wealth & happiness in your life together!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations psuheather!!!!! Such a sweet proposal! and your ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
WOW!!! Welcome to the graduates!
35.gif

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
Awww..thanks again to everyone...you guys are so sweet! I agree that I definitely found a keeper. I still can''t believe how well he was able to shock me, even about things that I thought were a given, like the ring! He did such an amazing job....I think that he''ll probably be able to do no wrong for awhile after this
emwink.gif

That''s a really good idea about using the pics of the tree carvings for a guest book--too cute! I promise to post those pics (of the tree carvings) as soon as I get them, which will hopefully be either tonight or tomorrow!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
psuheather, I''m sorry I took so long to come on here and say......

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what a gorgeous ring from ALL angles, what a heartfelt and heart-stopping proposal story, what a hellofa guy you have, and what a memory to share together for years to come!!!!

HOORAY!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is splendid looking. Congratulations and wear it in the best of health!
36.gif

~kmom
35.gif

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
What a romantic proposal. You will carry the memory of it for life. I remember when my husband proposed I said "NO WAY" out of shock. To this day he won''t let me forget it. Of course I said No WAy as in are you serious? He was. Still going strong after all these years. Don''t get too stressed over the wedding planning. It''s just a big party and people tend to get too crazy over all the details. Try to enjoy the engagement phase of things, it doesn''t last long before you are thrown into the planning phase.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results