shape
carat
color
clarity

Anchor....hehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I've changed my colors again!!! Now they're burgundy, black, champagne and ivory (mostly burgundy and ivory, but dresses comprise champagne and black)

Thought you'd get a kick out of it, I think I'm winning the unofficial who-is-more-indecisive race b/w us haha.

colorsAGAIN.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Haha, yeah, I am getting quite a kick out of this! At least you haven''t changed your entire plans around yet! I''m pretty set on everything right now, even the dress (!!), but you never know! Our guys must be saints to put up with us.
19.gif

I love your new colours, by the way. I love the burgundy... Yum.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
hehe, I know! I think I''m finally settled on these, what caused me to change is I visited my venue and worried that light blue would not go with the room, since it''s got gold, greens in the carpet and pinks and burgundys. I thought light blue may not mesh so well, so I decided to change it AGAIN!!!

Good thing I dont tell my friends this...they''d think I"m nuts. At least my mom KNOWS I am, so it''s not a big deal to tell her I''m changing
2.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I don''t talk much about my wedding plans either... I''m so indecisive I wouldn''t want people to think I''m insane! The girls on here all know I am and don''t mind, so it''s fine.
28.gif
I hope you keep those colours!
25.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
What about other things, like the bm dresses, centerpieces, venues, etc.? Have you made a decision on those yet? I''d love to hear about them.
28.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 9:24:38 AM
Author: anchor31
What about other things, like the bm dresses, centerpieces, venues, etc.? Have you made a decision on those yet? I''d love to hear about them.
28.gif
Yeppers, we''ve got that all straightned out! The BM dresses are black tea length Bill Levkoff''s with a champagne sash that extends down the back.

The centerpieces are going to be uber simple, probably a bowl vase with black magic roses with 3 or 4 votive candles around them. The linens are going to be ivory tablecloths with lace overlay and ivory chair covers with burgundy sashes.

Our venue is a function center/ball room and is soooo beautiful! You walk up the stairs into the ballroom and it has a separate HUGE glassed in atrium in addition to the ballroom itself.

Everything (florist, venue, photographer, etc) was booked before I moved in August. I just keep changing things on them.

I''ll post pics of everything as soon as I can!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Ballroom:

ballroomcasapic.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Atrium

atriumpic.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Centerpiece shape

m76307023.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Centerpiece color

burgundyTossBIG.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
BM dress (sash will be champagne)

resizedbm.png

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s all so nice! It''s good that your change of colour didn''t change everything! If I had ordered the dresses before changing my colours, I would have been screwed.
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results