shape
carat
color
clarity

An unexpected wedding present... fireworks!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Our wedding in my hometown of Hershey, PA happens to fall on Hersheypark''s opening weekend this year... which is great, because I''m sure they''ll have everything looking as nice as possible throughout the town and at the Hotel Hershey (our reception site)...

But we just found out an added bonus.... on the night of our wedding, they will be setting off a whole display of fireworks at the park... which will be in clear view of the hotel! How fun is that?? We are super excited... and naturally I''m going to pretend they''re in honor of us.
9.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
That''s SO COOL!!!! I would totally act as if you planned it if anybody asks!
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you know what time they are going to go off?
36.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! The night FI and I got engaged at the beach there were fireworks. I''m not sure for what, but it really felt like they were for us
1.gif
. Hershey''s such a pretty town and I''ve never seen it all spiffed up for the opening of the park.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I am so very and totally jealous!!! We might be able to have some fireworks for the rehearsal dinner on y parents 150 acre farm but not for the wedding
7.gif
. I guess sparklers will be ok but you are so lucky! I hope you can get some pics of you and your (by then) DH with fireworks in the background
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results