shape
carat
color
clarity

An introduction

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SAPHIRINA

Rough_Rock
Hi, everyone!

I already jumped in and began to post, but realized that I didn''t actually post an official introduction!

I found this forum a few weeks ago, while I was researching diamond prices. We already bought our diamond, but I was paranoid that we may have overpaid (from what I am seeing here, we didn''t, as I''m yet to find a better price for what we got from any of the vendors online or otherwise). My research lead me to PS and I absolutely love it here!

I will post about the proposal once I receive my ring from the jeweler. But, for now, a few quick words about us. We have been dating for almost a year (celebrating our first anniversary as a couple on April 24th!), but, have known each other for about three years. For the entire duration of our relationship, we have been long distance, as G. is finishing up his graduate degree in another state. I fly to see him about twice a month on average, but it has been difficult to be so far apart from each other and we both cannot wait until G. graduates and moves in with me. He is estimating that he''ll be able to move in July, which will give us a few months to settle in together before our October wedding.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing wedding planning ideas!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results