shape
carat
color
clarity

An Introduction from a Long-Time Lurker

lktx

Shiny_Rock
Hello all, :wavey:

I've been lurking on Pricescope for years but just got around to making an account a few months ago.

A little about me:

SO and I are both in our last year of grad school. We are in our mid-twenties and have been dating for a year. We have seriously discussed marriage, and he knows my diamond preferences. He even watched a few of Good Old Gold's diamond videos with me yesterday. :D

I get the feeling he'll propose sometime between next spring and next fall. We have a big decision to make in regards to where we'll be moving after graduation, and I'd like to be engaged before we have to choose. I don't know if that will happen though and am trying to control my LIW-itis so that he doesn't feel pressured. Wish me luck on that! :lol:

--LKTX

lvcushion

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on almost finishing grad school! Good luck with the options for moving and much dust to you for a proposal!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on finishing up grad school! I hope everything works out as planned :bigsmile:

Welcome! :wavey:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome and congratulations on reaching the home stretch in grad school! What are you and BF studying?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results