shape
carat
color
clarity

An important reminder....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH just found out one of his highschool friends died last night. We don''t know the details yet. We just know he drowned. I feel really sad for him. It is always hard to lose a friend and harder when they are so young. I just want to remind everyone to never forget to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. Cherish everyday.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2007 12:05:15 AM
Author: Harriet
I''m sorry.

Thanks Harriet. I didn''t know him well but 28 is too young to die and he and my husband were close. Just makes you appreciate everyday a little more.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
How very thoughtful of you to remind us how important todays actions are. When a life is lost, we should all stop, and focus on the important people in our lives...

Thank you for being so thoughtful, at a time that is for you and your family a terrible tragedy. My sympathies.

DKS

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2007 12:22:18 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
How very thoughtful of you to remind us how important todays actions are. When a life is lost, we should all stop, and focus on the important people in our lives...

Thank you for being so thoughtful, at a time that is for you and your family a terrible tragedy. My sympathies.

DKS
Thank you DKS. I try to learn from every event (both good and bad). It is a shock (as any accidental dealth is). We haven''t seen him since our wedding. DH is very sad
15.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori,
This must be so hard for your hubby and for you. My deepest sypmathies to you both. Thanks for the reminder, life is so precious. We need to remember that today and always. HUGS!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2007 12:29:44 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Tacori,

This must be so hard for your hubby and for you. My deepest sypmathies to you both. Thanks for the reminder, life is so precious. We need to remember that today and always. HUGS!!!

Thanks Lisa. It is difficult (my hormones aren''t helping either!). I know we all have our heartaches. I just hope his family copes and can get the closure they will need. Life is very precious and fragile. Hugs back!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear of this loss, Tacori (and Mr. Tacori). Thank you for the reminder to cherish every day and time spent with loved ones...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2007 1:02:09 AM
Author: monarch64
So sorry to hear of this loss, Tacori (and Mr. Tacori). Thank you for the reminder to cherish every day and time spent with loved ones...

Thanks Monarch!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s terrible news. Hope you and your husband are holding up ok

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting this, Tacori.... I've been thinking about this so much recently. One of my closest friends from high school died in a car accident the summer after our freshman year of college (we actually went to the same college too... he waged a pretty good campaign our senior year convincing me to go there with him
4.gif
). At the time it was the first significant loss I'd ever been through... it was such a broken, bewildering time trying to process how this very vibrant life had just suddenly stopped existing.

Next week (May 30th), it will have been 9 years, but it still feels so fresh... our wedding was especially emotional for his parents (and our friends)... since we're all so visibly growing up, yet he will forever be 19 in our minds. Since then, we've been through other tragedies... but that one always feels the hardest. I don't think anyone's ever prepared to lose a friend so young.
7.gif

Hugs to you and your hubby... give yourself time to grieve, but telling old stories and laughing helps too... we always think about how Drew would have wanted us to remember him, and we know he would have preferred the laughter to the tears.
5.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this. It just gives me chills to hear of a 28 year old dying in an accident. My thoughts are with your husband and the man''s family and all friends.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is so tragic - I''m so sorry to hear this. It''s a good reminder though - to tell your loved ones that you love them.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind words. It was all over their local news last night (where DH is from). DH said he was one the swim team so something else had to come into play (drinking, cold water, maybe he hit his head). We will know soon. DH was telling me stories about him last night. I think he is still in disbelief.

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
Tacori, Big Hugs......I''m so sorry.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2007 3:52:53 PM
Author: LittleRock
Tacori, Big Hugs......I''m so sorry.

Thanks LittleRock!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
My sympathies to you and Mr Tacori.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
That is so sad. My condolences to you and your hubby.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori, I am so sorry. What an awful thing to happen. Thank you for bringing such a positive message to us...I''m sure we could all do more everyday to show our loved ones how we feel...and this tragic event is a perfect example of why we should. I''m sending comforting thoughts for your hubby.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry for your husbands loss Tacori. Thank you for your reminder, it's an important one. ((HUGS))

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for taking the time to respond. I don''t ususally start these kinds of threads but I was inspired to after his death. It is so easy to take things for granted. DH is doing well. He was in a bad mood today (understandably). We will go back to Ohio for the funeral as soon as the details get sorted out. People may differ but the support you can get from a community like this is very helpful. So thank you again.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, gosh, Tacori. I''m so sorry. 28 is way too young. Was he married yet? Any kids? His parents must be totally grief stricken.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh S, I am so very sorry to hear this sad news! {{{{hugs}}}

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lumpkin I guess he was actually 31 (DH is 28 so I just assumed) Not married, no kids, and I don''t think he was dating anyone. His dad died when he was young so his mom has been through more than her fair share.

Thanks J! I think we both feel really sad for him. There is so much he never got to experience.
15.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Tacori- I am so sorry! (hugs) to you and your husband

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry, Tacori. I am sure this kind of untimely, tragic loss is something we can all relate to. As you pointed out, it can hit any of us at any time. Please give my condolences to your husband.

Deborah
34.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you both.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results