shape
carat
color
clarity

Amzizzles "done" thread (with pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I figured I would post all the things I''ve gotten done and show you how my wedding is coming along.

First the venue:

venueal1.jpg

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
This is the ceremony area:

venueal2.jpg

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Sorry the first pic was so small,let''s try again:

p-drphillips02.jpg

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
My dress
1.gif

dressal1.jpg

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
My shoes

shoesal1.jpg

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
The love of my life''s suit:

suital1.jpg

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
The stock photo of my wedding band (It''s the one with diamonds and sapphires)

ringal12.jpg

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Our cake topper (this isn''t the actual one,ours arrives in may in different colors)

albirdtopper1.jpg

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
These are our favors (they are bonbons and we are getting the gorgeous gold color for each place setting)

bonbonal2.jpg

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Oh and last but not least the inspiration for our flowers.The tables are only 6 tops so I wanted something pretty,but that wouldn''t get in the way.

Thanks for looking!

flowerinspal1.jpg

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
It''s coming together nicely. What a gorgeous-looking venue

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhh!!!! Where did you get those cake toppers?!? I LOVE them!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2010 11:42:02 AM
Author: Amzizzle
My shoes
Where did you get these?? I''ve been looking for something similar to wear with another dress I have. Theyre adorable!

Is your dress Paloma Blanca?

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
monkey-Thank you!

ForteKitty-I got the cake topper from etsy.com The shop name is redlightstudio. She is a fantastic vendor and very easy to work with.It does take from 6-8 weeks to get a topper from her though,so if you want one I would order in advance.

Claritek-My dress is actually a Jim Hjelm. I got the shoes from Steve Madden just recently.I know they still have them and in at least 5 colors as well.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Oh duh. I would have guessed Jim Hjelm second but the lace top screamed PB to me! Either way, a great designer! I love JH gowns. I wore flats as well for my wedding and I don''t regret it at all. Took me a while to find a wedding-worthy pair but I was able to get through an entire day in them. All of my friends who have invested in gorgeous heels have ended up changing into flip flops or something for the reception because they couldn''t handle the pain. While I do envy some of the beautiful heels we see here, I know I personally would never make it through more than 4 hours in those things!

Everything looks great, its coming together!

Thanks for the tip on Steve Madden shoes.

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely *love* everything you''ve picked. I''ve been looking for cute flats for my wedding. I may shamelessly copy you.
1.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Double thanks for Steve Madden shoes Amzizzle! Not only do I love those flats but I found a pair of heels that might work for my dress if I''m feeling brave. Thanks again!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Claritek-I can totally see how you thought my dress was Paloma Blanca,it definitely had that same feel to it...I actually chose to wear flats for our wedding because my fiance and I are the same height.I like you have envied many of the gorgeous sets of heels I''ve seen on pricescope,but honestly I can wear heels for the rest of my life lol.I won''t lie though I almost caved to buying heels until I found the pair of Steve Maddens (added bonus I can wear them after the wedding too!)

KittyGolightly-Go ahead and copy me!I think it''s great that you liked what I picked.I mean c''mon when is some designer going to come out with a kick butt line of wedding flats (that don''t look like they are made for an 80-year-old grandmother!)

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Amzizzle!

I love heels, but honestly, I''ve already got a couple of inches on the BF. Don''t want to make him feel like he''s marrying the 50 Foot Woman.
9.gif

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/21/2010 1:25:21 PM
Author: KittyGolightly
Thanks Amzizzle!

I love heels, but honestly, I''ve already got a couple of inches on the BF. Don''t want to make him feel like he''s marrying the 50 Foot Woman.
9.gif

Kitty, you make me laugh.I love heels too,but when me and the Future Hubby go out he always calls me an "Amazon" lol.
3.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2010 1:36:23 PM

Date: 4/21/2010 1:25:21 PM
Author: KittyGolightly
Thanks Amzizzle!

9.gif

Kitty, you make me laugh.I love heels too,but when me and the Future Hubby go out he always calls me an ''Amazon'' lol.
3.gif
I suppose I left out earlier that the main reason I went with flats was bcause DH is 2" shorter than I am. When I put on heels I normally push 6'' or so and I do feel like an Amazon next to him. His mother is 4''10" so even in socks, I tower over her at 5''8". Yay for tall brides and short husbands!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gasp! I love everything, especially your amazing dress!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! Everything looks amazing!!! Yay!!
9.gif

BTW...I tried on those shoes the other day at Nordies and absolutely LOVE ''em!! I''m thinking about getting them for later when my feet get sick of heels!
2.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2010 1:10:37 PM
Claritek-My dress is actually a Jim Hjelm.
Really? Could have sworn it was from Amsale! Everything looks beautiful!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks GREAT!!!!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
your venue is gorgeous (along w/everything else). the dress is so classy--you''re going to be a vision!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looks wonderful Amzizzle!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
And yay for flats (because they''re more comfy, not because I''m tall).
3.gif

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
It''s funny how so many people on here are worried about wearing heels because they are taller than their fiances. I''m in an opposite predicament. I''m only 5''5", and my fiance is about 8-9 inches taller than me and I don''t like feeling so short next to him! I really want to wear heels, but I bought a shorter-lengthed dress, so I don''t know if I''ll be able to wear much of a heel. I wish my fiance were a little shorter :)

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
fabulous venue and very cute cake toppers! congrats for getting so much done:)

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Those shoes were my first choice, but I needed a half size
7.gif
I wanted to get custom cake toppers like yours as well, but FI has a fear of birds. Your dress is gorgeous as is your venue! Everything looks just perfect, and I may be a tad jealous
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results