shape
carat
color
clarity

Amsterdam Diamond Center

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaks

Rough_Rock
I purchased a Tissot watch (Seastar Automatic) from Amsterdam Diamond Center, only to find that the damn watch was faulty. Its power reserve was faulty, i think, given that it would stop working after 5 hours off-wrist. When i contacted them after 2 days, they said the only option is to ship the watch back to Tissot, get it repaired, and get it shipped back to them and that i shd check in 1 month!!! This was totally outrageous, given the 2 yrs guarantee on a brand new product. Why could they not replace it? Who would allow to spend such money on a brand new Tissot and then it gets repaired the next week??? I THINK they sold me a fake Tissot product and I am prepared to take all the action there is (legal) against them. I have already contacted Tissot and I am totally dissapointed with ADC. All buyers, beware, Amsterdam Diamoind Center sells fake stuff.
10.gif

homer_j

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 6/12/2003 2:20:11 AM kaks wrote:

All buyers, beware, Amsterdam Diamoind Center sells fake stuff.
-----

Easy dude. If you have a legitimate complaint, fine, take it up with them. But becareful of these kinds of accusations. There's no reason for a smear campaign. If you are frustrated, that's understandable. Just make sure you have all the facts before posting this kind of accusation. Did you post this in all the forums? Once isn't enough?

Besides, why not just have it fixed. Warranties don't guarantee new merchandise. If they can fix the problem, why do you need a new watch. That seems wasteful. If you have brand new car under warranty and the water pump brakes, they don't give you a new car, they replace the pump.

If it isn't fake, I hope you post an apology!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results