shape
carat
color
clarity

Amsale BM Dresses...how do they fit?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
After searching for BM dresses for about a year, I found a fantastic local dress shop (Wild Hare) that carries Amsale...We''re doing separates in navy...the BMs are very different in size and proportion, but they think the dress will look good on all of them. I agree, yay!

Now. the size chart is way different than normal sizes, so the saleslady needs their normal size, then their measurements, and guestimates. I just would like to know if anyone has worn Amsale so I could get a better idea of what sizes to order (to put less stress on me, the girls, and the saleslady down the road).

Thanks!

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
I''m not sure if my experience was a fluke or oddly sized dress, but the one time I wore an Amsale BM dress I wore a normal clothing 9/10 and the dress I would up getting was a size 20. I''m used to formal wear fitting differently and realize that the size means absolutely nothing, however that seemed like quite a difference to me and I didn''t believe the lady at the dress shop, but when it came in I actually had to have a dart taken in the bust to let it out some.

Again, this may have been a fluke, but get the best measurements you can as this makes it seem as if they are sized EXTREMELY small

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results