carat
color
clarity

Amethyst Ring from Diamondmounts

roseboy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi,

I bought this ring for my Girlfriend from Ebay seller Diamondmounts. Its a 4.95CT Cushion cut AMETHYST RING she love's purple

what do you think? does it look nice for the color? I will send pics of the ring when it gets here

Thanks!

$(KGrHqUOKi0E3G+DF3EfBN3zQmRvY!~~0_12.jpg

untitled.png

amertrine

Rough_Rock
thats a lovely color! looks like it will be a real beauty. hand shots when you receive it please!

amertrine

Rough_Rock
thats a lovely color! looks like it will be a real beauty. hand shots when you receive it please!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks all right.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks very pretty. I remember the first (and only) amethyst my husband bought me. It was an overpriced, maul ring with a hazy, washed out amethyst. lol I still love it because he bought it for me but yours of course is much nicer and blingier. I predict she will love it.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I think it's gorgeous! But keep in mind that a lot of the amethyst out there is highly treated or even synthetic. I think that's fine as long as you paid the right price.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You always have to worry about synthetic amethyst however, but you probably got it for a good price, so I wouldn't worry too much. I have a very similar setting with a cuprian in it. Can't go wrong with a halo!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results