shape
carat
color
clarity

America's best christian, Betty Bowers, wins the Internet ..

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... when she said, "If we're going to build a wall, the day Trump is in Mexico would seem the best day to do it."

:lol:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Re: America's best christian, Betty Bowers, wins the Interne

kenny|1472686764|4072037 said:
... when she said, "If we're going to build a wall, the day Trump is in Mexico would seem the best day to do it."

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock

Even better if Hillary were in Mexico with Trump. :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AnnaH|1472737637|4072200 said:
Even better if Hillary were in Mexico with Trump. :appl:

Even better if an Iron Dome type system kept planes from entering US airspace, and a naval blockade kept ships from entering US waters since otherwise the stupid wall would not keep Trump and Clinton from re-entering easily from Mexico via air or sea.

AGBF

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Who's said she's the worlds best christian? From experiece just because one believes that Jesus was the son of God doesn't mean they follow the teachings, many pick and choose and label themselves as such to gain a false sense of trust amoung pew 'Christians'. It's by their fruits they shall be known, not by a label and many who claim to be are not. As far as this wall business goes tunnels have been far more effective for illegal arms, drugs and people to come into the country. A wall is a silly waste of time and money when there are much more important issues facing the country such as voter fraud, smoke and mirrors in every level of office pretty much- as well as the fact that we have a country who's on the brink of a civil war because of this joke of an election.

But what i do know is if it's on the news it's mostly BS. I don't put my faith in man since we've proven time after time that greed and power will crupt even the best of us.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

vintagelover229|1472742005|4072230 said:
Who's said she's the worlds best christian? From experiece just because one believes that Jesus was the son of God doesn't mean they follow the teachings, many pick and choose and label themselves as such to gain a false sense of trust amoung pew 'Christians'. It's by their fruits they shall be known, not by a label and many who claim to be are not. As far as this wall business goes tunnels have been far more effective for illegal arms, drugs and people to come into the country. A wall is a silly waste of time and money when there are much more important issues facing the country such as voter fraud, smoke and mirrors in every level of office pretty much- as well as the fact that we have a country who's on the brink of a civil war because of this joke of an election.

But what i do know is if it's on the news it's mostly BS. I don't put my faith in man since we've proven time after time that greed and power will crupt even the best of us.

vintagelover-

I totally overlooked the reference to "America's Best Christian" after glancing at it once. I just looked at the content of the thread. But after reading your response, I googled "Betty Bowers". I believe it is a humor website.

AGBF

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results