shape
carat
color
clarity

Amazing bling PS photographers

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to say a big thanks to @yssie for her amazing bling photography skills!
And I know she’s not the only one here who takes amazing photos of bling to share with us all.

She recently took these of my Supearl and I feel like they are stunning and professional level. I could make a calendar of them.

I though this would be a fun place to put photos you would want to see in a bling calendar, yours or nominating others. Bling of all sorts! Gold, diamonds, CS, loose or set, the only requirement is a beautiful photo that celebrates the bling!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are great pics and a awesome pearl

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous photos @yssie

Also a shout out to @kenny he is one amazing photographer as well.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Wow these are so artistic and professional!! I wish I could take half decent not blurry pics hahaha. Please keep the pics coming!!!

NGL, when I first saw you created a new thread MTG, I was hoping it'd be another destash thread. Speaking of which...:bigsmile:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
@yssie those are amazing!! Did you photoshop the background? Or how did you make the background black?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie those are amazing!! Did you photoshop the background? Or how did you make the background black?
No photoshop on bling pics just cropping! I adjust white balance manually in my camera for each burst set and then it does the heavy lifting.

My favourite background is the back of a Costco notebook - thick, textured, light-absorbent, and neutral-coloured…
8B009701-DC16-4FAC-8848-BFDBC1478695.png

Snapped a quick pic yesterday. Black and white foam board and sometimes a couple yards of black felt as well. And white tissue to diffuse light.
D12E680D-6688-4B4E-ABFE-853A787E0E09.jpeg

Last edited:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
No photoshop on bling pics just cropping! I adjust white balance manually in my camera for each burst set and then it does the heavy lifting.

My favourite background is the back of a Costco notebook - thick, textured, light-absorbent, and neutral-coloured…
8B009701-DC16-4FAC-8848-BFDBC1478695.png

Snapped a quick pic yesterday. Black and white foam board and sometimes a couple yards of black felt as well. And white tissue to diffuse light.
D12E680D-6688-4B4E-ABFE-853A787E0E09.jpeg

Thank you for sharing!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

There are many enviable pictures on PS--NONE of which are mine! Oh how I wish I knew what to do. Thanks to those who carry the water!

cheers--Sharon

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful shots !!!!

... thanks missy ... your check's in the mail.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results