shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I the only one?

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Who wasn't prompted to post more upon hearing of the 3000000 post prize? I think I might have posted a mere 5-6 times since hearing of it :confused:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
No I wasn't either. I didn't follow how many posts were left or anything. Of course I thought it would be so nice to win but it seemed like such a long shot I didn't want to get my hopes up. Congrats to the winner though! :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think I posted a lot more than usual, maybe just a little. I love PS so I'll always keep posting, prize or not. :bigsmile:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1314527284|3003366 said:
No I wasn't either. I didn't follow how many posts were left or anything. Of course I thought it would be so nice to win but it seemed like such a long shot I didn't want to get my hopes up. Congrats to the winner though! :appl:

This. I think I only posted once during the rush, I thought I might like to post more but I just didn't have time and I wasn't convinced enough I'd win lol

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
I actually found I posted less. I had a bunch of things going on this week that took up my time, and since I had no illusions that I was likely to win anything I tended to life in the real world.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
Laila619|1314535330|3003389 said:
I don't think I posted a lot more than usual, maybe just a little. I love PS so I'll always keep posting, prize or not. :bigsmile:

this. I think I actually posted a bit more after the winner was announced because I had a bit of time and was browsing a few more threads than usual, lol

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the fact that part of the country was stuck inside on a Saturday night due to Irene had something to do with the extra posting. At least for me it did LOL. And we are still stuck inside...though as long as power holds here in NYC I am *not* complaining!!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I may have posted a bit more but that's only because there were so many threads and new posts. There was a lot to go on to reply to!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1314535330|3003389 said:

I agree with this. I post as much as I can when I have free time and then other times I can go days without posting.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy|1314545394|3003518 said:
I think the fact that part of the country was stuck inside on a Saturday night due to Irene had something to do with the extra posting. At least for me it did LOL. And we are still stuck inside...though as long as power holds here in NYC I am *not* complaining!!

Ditto!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I almost never post, but lurk daily. I was posting more because I was stuck inside because of Irene. I actually stopped posting as the 3 millionth post got nearer because I wanted someone to win who regularly contributes to PS. Seemed only fair to me. Congrats to AprilBaby!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
thing2of2|1314555800|3003677 said:

Ditto!

This, this, this! The extra incentive didn't hurt, but it was kind of a given that (assuming power) I'd be spending a significant chunk of the weekend goofing off on PS ....

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1314556325|3003681 said:
thing2of2|1314555800|3003677 said:

Ditto!

This, this, this! The extra incentive didn't hurt, but it was kind of a given that (assuming power) I'd be spending a significant chunk of the weekend goofing off on PS ....

Same here! We ended up not losing power, though (thankfully!) so now I feel like I spent TOO much time on PS yesterday and haven't been around much today...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't even pay attention.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
nope, but I was away for the weekend and didn't even notice the competition until I came back today. Had I been around I probably would have posted more though - $1000 would go a long way towards my desired diamond studs!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Being totally honest here, was posting all weekend to see someone win before Monday but I couldn't figure out how to find the count. I was busy posting away after we passed 3 million because I didn't realize we were anywhere close. I thought we would get there today (Sunday).
I really didn't think I had a chance but was looking forward to seeing one of the regulars get the prize. I didn't realize we had passed till after DF said he won and I sent him congratulations!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nope. I post when I have something to say. I am not good at chattering and small talk in real life nor in the internet, so it is hard for me to increase my post count.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Just out of interest, how can you see what number a post is?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results