shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I being paranoid?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

legal

Rough_Rock
I have the ring and I am ready to propose. My girlfriend and I are going on a trip next week and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to ask her. I am a little worried about getting the ring through airport security without her finding out that I have it. Any suggestions? Am I just being paranoid? Thanks

Cath

Shiny_Rock
I know several guys who have traveled with the engagement ring (one did it just last weekend) and the girls never found out. Just pack it in your carry on and make sure there''s nothing in your carry on that might make security stop and search it and you should be fine!

Good luck!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My FI went through the airport with no problem. He actually went to Vegas then Milwaukee (where I was visiting my family) to suprise me with the proposal (it was perfect but I am bias) and he said that sercurity didn''t stop him either time. They kept it in the hotel safe in vegas (if you want to do that so she doesn''t find it). But it was very excited and showed a dealer, flight attendent, even the lady at Lowe''s my ring before he proposed! I think he also carried it in a plastic bag. Our jeweler told him he should propose with the ring still in the box. It should so from his hands to mine. But whatever you decide will be perfect. Good luck and keep us updated.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results