shape
carat
color
clarity

Alterations - Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Is anyone using Lady Jane? If so, do you know how much time she needs? My wedding is in late September and I want to wait as long as possible to alter my dress. I am very tiny and my weight fluctuates from day to day. Two to five pounds makes a huge difference in the fit of the clothes I wear. Any other recommendations are appreciated as well.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I am using lady jane, she has been getting mixed reviews on the knot lately.....BUT I LOVE HER! It took her just over a week to bring the top of my dress in and do the bustle. We have been working on adding red ribbon to all the ribbons on my dress and I go in next week to see how that works. She wasnt what I expected at all but she has been so great to work with!

Rumor is that she is pretty busy, but I havent had a problem. I referred one of my waitresses to her and she made a last minute appointment with her and she is going in tonight.

Anyway, I would wait till the first or second week in August. Call now and make an appointment and tell her about your dress to make sure she thinks thats enough time!

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
hello! :)

I''m not using Lady Jane but the place where I bought my dress recommended "The Dress Code" in Brentwood. I had them alter my dress for graduation and it was genius! (but also sort of pricey...but they were significant alterations) Anyhow, they are wonderful!

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
A Castle for Brides in Huntington Beach was awesome with me. I had my second fitting only 1 week after my first, and picked up the final product 2 days later (no additional alterations, just needed to finish beading).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results