shape
carat
color
clarity

Almost ready to buy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daril

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am contemplating buying the following diamond:

Color:D
Finish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Table: 55%
Depth 60%
Girdle: Thin Faceted
Culet: None
Size: 1.21
Clarity: VS2
Price: $8,300
GIA Certified.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the diamong price in relation to its characteristics. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Does anybody know of any appraisers in the DC or its sorounding areas? Whichever diamond I eventually buy, I would like to have it independently appraised. Thank you.

Daril

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your comments.

If the girdle should not be worn in a exposed ring setting, what would be the most appropriate way of setting the stone or what should I particularly avoid?

I have not seen the stone. A jewler located it for me, and I will stop by to see it once he gets it. I believe that I am getting a reasonable price for the stone, but I will obviously have to see it and have it appraised before I decide to ultimately buy it.

I do not have the crown and pavillion angle information. I will ask the jewler and post it once I get the information. The jewler faxed the GIA report, and the only additional information that was not included in my initial posting is the following:

Measurements: 6.95 6.97x 4.22mm

Thanks again for your comments.

:twirl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results