shape
carat
color
clarity

Almost had my dream shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
I ordered these shoes off of ebay for 10 dollars and the shipping was 10 dollars. But these shoes are normally 80 to 115 dollars. WHICH IS A STEAL! So of course I bought them. Somehow my old address from ebay took over my paypal confirmed address? So I called usps to make sure they came to me. Well long story short there are sitting at my old address
39.gif
I ordered the Dyeable Passon in pink.

PASSION.jpg

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
They look like these but my bow is white.

25045.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Uh oh! Are you within driving distance of your old address? Any way to contact the current occupant?

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
If the resident at your old address doesnt return them then it is considered a felony to take someones mail.... So hopefully they should not accept them and return them... Or if you have a forwarding address they should maybe forward to you... But i''d def notify the USPS ASAP and let the people know if they dont put return to sender than it is a felony :)

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Yeah how far is your old address? Any way to get them sent back to you?

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
On no! I am sorry that happened to you. I really hope you get them back. I love the color.

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
Thank you guys for posting I don''t know why I am so upset.

:Bunny I called the post office before they were delivered to make sure the forwarding would covered they said yes but I guess they were just trying to get me off the phone. I called them tonight and make a complain they are suppose to call be back before 5pm tomorrow to get me my package.

: Musey I am in driving distance they were delivered today around noon. But do I really drive there I am pretty sure they would have noticed a new package.

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/22/2009 8:18:44 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe
On no! I am sorry that happened to you. I really hope you get them back. I love the color.

I know I just love the to pieces if I lose these shoes I can''t afford to buy them again!Grrr
38.gif

Luvthem: I work about 15 minutes from the old address. So the questions is should I drive there tomorrow around lunch to stalk???
37.gif

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
Why stalk when you could just ask if they have your package? You could show your driver''s license to prove your identity if there was a question about it. But it''s a really plausible situation so I''m sure they would just hand over the package. If no one is home you could leave a note with your cell number or email and have them contact you to arrange a later time to pick up the shoes.

Super cute shoes, btw! I hope you get them one way or another!
1.gif

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 3:16:31 AM
Author: lovesparklies
Why stalk when you could just ask if they have your package? You could show your driver''s license to prove your identity if there was a question about it. But it''s a really plausible situation so I''m sure they would just hand over the package. If no one is home you could leave a note with your cell number or email and have them contact you to arrange a later time to pick up the shoes.

Super cute shoes, btw! I hope you get them one way or another!
1.gif

I stopped by today and left them a note to call. They weren''t home and the package wasn''t on the porch
7.gif
! & no callback from the post office.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
I keep checking back to this thread in hopes you got your shoes back. I see you haven''t had much luck yet.

Sorry they weren''t home. Hopefully they will see the note and call you back either way letting you know they have them or they don''t.

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/23/2009 3:59:27 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe
I keep checking back to this thread in hopes you got your shoes back. I see you haven''t had much luck yet.

Sorry they weren''t home. Hopefully they will see the note and call you back either way letting you know they have them or they don''t.

I am here to update. The person from my old address called me and my wonderful FI picked up my shoes. THEY ARE SO Perfect!!!!! Well worth the wait.
9.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
YAY you got your shoes back!
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
It''s nice to hear that people still do the right thing these days. The shoes are adorable BTW
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results