shape
carat
color
clarity

allycat0303--ARE YOU OK?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Did you survive the meeting with your sister?
2.gif
Please keep us updated.......If she needs an @ss kicking a lot of people here will help......you should tell her to read the thread you started, maybe she''ll see she''s a selfish beast.

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Hope you are feeling okay!! Not to stressed considering
28.gif

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
You are in my thoughts today. I truly hope some resolution has been reached.............

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been thinking about you too... I keep picture this crystal vs alexis catfight between you two and hope if only one of you survived it was you!! Seriously - I can''t imagine your parents would take her side in all this when you''re a) older b) together longer c) engaged longer d) ALREADY BOOKED THE DATE YOURSELF And if they do take her side? That would speak volumes to me :*(

E B

Ideal_Rock
Come in Ally, come in! Just let us know if you''re okay.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I hope you''re okay... Please let us know.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
I keep checking to see if you''ve posted an update...I really hope that you''re doing ok.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
We''re thinking about you! Hope you''re ok! Come back!

*M*

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been praying for you. Hope you''re ok.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope you''re OK Ally, please let us know how it went. HUGS!!!!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Add me the the vigil. I''ve been thinking of you, Ally.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
NYCsprakle: Thanks for thinking of me and starting the thread, it was kind, generous, and beyond sweet HUGS!

Officers girl, kerbear560, So_happty, Ebree, Anchor31, Kaliegh, Oshinbreez, galateia, Cehrabehra, poptart: Ah gals, I left immediately after the *talk* and went to my guy's house. He doesn't have internet there because I tend to end up online instead of studying. I wasn't planning on coming home today but I kept saying to him, you have to drive me home because the wonderful girls on PS are going to want to know what is happening! So he dropped me this morning. I'll post on the other thread. And it is LONG. No cat fight a la Alexis (Cehrabera
2.gif
) but enlightening to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results