shape
carat
color
clarity

All time low :.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
Well do I feel like an idiot or what?!?! You all know my story... b/f got the e-ring, showed me to make sure I LOVED it, which I did, then "hid" it so I can''t see it until he''s ready to give it to me. Well... I was doing pretty good, until today, I got a major ring craving, and just HAD to see it. So when he steped out I searched through his whole dresser, tearing it apart. No ring. Looked in our closet. No ring. So when he comes back in I confess, and beg to see it just one more time. All the while he''s laughing at me, he walks over to his dresser picks up the baseball cap on top of it, and there it is! He hid it under the fricken'' baseball cap RIGHT on top of his dresser. Gheesh... don''t I feel dumb!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
hahahahahaha.. Thats funny! Your BF must KNOW you.. and that you would look everywhere else but there. Its true that the best hiding place is in plain sight! Hang in there! You''ll make it!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Bless your heart....but I am laughing my bum off right now.
31.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
how funny!!! I don''t know how you ladies do it, just hanging out with that ring SOMEWHERE in the house- I''d go crazy!

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
Well I''m glad I gave you gals a good laugh! I must admitt, I''m pretty amused by my actions as well. I guess all I can do is wait :.( I''m gonna start tanning tonight, I want to be nice and tan when I finally get that baby!
emwink.gif

michela002

Shiny_Rock
HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, that sounds like something I would do!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Hee hee! I sooo relate to the temptation- as you know, my ring is in the next room, but my guy doesn''t even hide it! It''s killling me!
9.gif

ky6

Shiny_Rock
OMG! That totally cracks me up! I have this visual of you frantically pulling out socks and underwear trying to find it. I can only imagine the look on your face when you found out where he hid it. It so something I would do, so I can relate :)

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
I''m glad I''m not the only one out there that has trouble fighting temptation! I knew you all would apprciate my crazy story, lol.

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
LOL, you didn''t look hard enough!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results