shape
carat
color
clarity

All Montrealers Please Report in...making sure all our own are safe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
alleycat, radiant...all you from Montreal Colleges...are you all ok...have been watching the news about the shooting and turned to my mom and said, "Oh my word, I know there are at least two of our PS girls going to college in Montreal" So please - reassure me you are all ok...
My prayers are with the families of those who have become victims of this crime...almost living this all over again after how many years....
Prayers outgoing

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
UGH....reading this kind of stuff makes me sick to my stomach. What happened to the days when going to school was pretty darn safe!

Hope everyone we know is safe........

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey Wifey,

So kind of you to think of us. It''s a junior college, and all of us gals are at University of Montreal. In all cases, my younger brother was a student there 2 years ago, and my friend currently attends the school. But we''re all ok. It''s much too close to home for us. Despite everything Montreal is a small city and it''s literally 2 blocks from my old university. They sent all of the students to Concordia University which was where I studied for 5 years. It''s a small english community, so we''re all feeling it this time.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your concern. Everyone I know is safe, thankfully.

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Hi Wife2b,

Thank you for thinking of us..all my friends and family are safe. I can''t believe this could happen in Montreal.

I know longer attend school...graduated from Concordia University in 2001 (undergrad)...but my sister attended Dawson College 2-3yrs ago. It''s so scary!

Last month I moved to Toronto (job relocation)...so I guess I won''t be considered as a Montrealer much longer.
15.gif
I still miss Montreal!

RL

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
so glad you are all safe Hugs to you all!! And hey - we can''t wait to see pics of that get together that alley and anchor had - giggle - now aren''t we just all so nosey giggle :D

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
wifey - ally tells me they''re very blurry, unfortunately. I haven''t seen them yet, we might put them up all the same, we''ll see. We had a blast, though!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results