shape
carat
color
clarity

All kinds of dust needed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! I don''t post much - and least of all in LIW, since I know that once those LIW floodgates open, it''d be pretty hard to keep myself calm! And that wouldn''t be good because my BF is DYING to get engaged and married (as am I), but I keep it together purely to avoid making him feel worse
7.gif
because all plans are on hold until he gets a proper lawyering job (brand new Bar admittee). Well, it looks like things are starting to get rolling, and with the fortuitous timing of Jonathan from GOG''s genius a la his signature cushions which would be a lot more affordable than the ECs I''d formally been in love with...I would like to request some job dust for BF please!

Also, if I can sneak this in, I''m also in law school (the cursed class of 2011
39.gif
) and it''s about that time for the all-important second summer job hunt...so some job dust for me would be much appreciated as well!

Thanks ladies! I wish I could participate more with the LsIW, but the wonderful state of CA does not provide internet access to judicial externs - 3 computers for 100+ externs at our courthouse! But I really look forward to getting to know all you wonderful ladies better, and TIA!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I''m sending all sorts of dust your way.

~~~~dustdustdust~~~~

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lots of job dust for BF!!!!!!!

CristinaRuns26.2

Rough_Rock
Sending lots of *** Job Dust *** to BF!
9.gif
Best of luck to him!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much ckrickett, princessplease, & CristinaRuns26.2!!!
I just heard from him a little while ago, and while there are no solid job offers yet, the ball is definitely rolling!
9.gif

This morning I told him that I made a thread for him, and he said "I got dust?
4.gif
" What an adorable dork hahaha!
5.gif
So please, keep the dust coming for him, he is really due for some good news!

Thank you again!
35.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
job dust your way! It''s tough out there my FF lost his job in April and still hasn''t landed a new one yet.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Lotsa dust!!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
job dust headed your way!

***dust***

purselover

Ideal_Rock
****Sending dust****

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...I knew PS (LIW in particular) dust was strong, but DANG! My BF got a job offer yesterday, and just a short while ago I just sent him off to HIS FIRST DAY OF WORK!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!! It''s just contract work for now, but it''s definitely a start, and nothing''s better than seeing BF looking so happy!!

Thank you so much ckrickett, princessplease, CristinaRuns26.2, Dreamgirl, szh07, Lilac, purselover for sending your dust!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
DUST!! Just for work! DUST DUST DUST!! and that''s for the possible engagement at the end of the year. DUST DUST DUST DUST!! Just for good measures!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 3:04:21 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
DUST!! Just for work! DUST DUST DUST!! and that''s for the possible engagement at the end of the year. DUST DUST DUST DUST!! Just for good measures!
Ahhhh I love it, thank you so much Luckyeshe!! And how''d you know?? Last night BF did some quick calculations and said "I''ll be able to get the setting in a few months - and that''s thinking conservatively!" I totally forgot that he''s had a ''Ring Fund'' going for quite some time now that would probably nearly cover the diamond, so maybe end of this year/next year???
9.gif

O my. Okay, before I seal up the excitement for real life, can I just do a little virtual hurkey/somersault/cartwheel right quick?
19.gif
2.gif
3.gif
36.gif

Aaaand scene. *curtsy*
2.gif
41.gif
Thanks again ladies!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results