shape
carat
color
clarity

All-inclusive homeymoon suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skylah

Shiny_Rock
I''m not feeling Sandals or any of the big names. does anyone have suggestions for a more private all-inclusive resort? Any in Hawaii? TIA!

laurel_aurelia

Shiny_Rock
well as an FYI, we''re doing Beaches, in Curacao. (beautiful island, and it''s wayyy south so even though we''ll be honeymooning in september there is no hurricane fear!). it''s also a short ferry ride from Aruba if we want to go there for the day. :)

it was WAYY cheap -- in my opinion -- $1308 TOTAL for the two of us for the week in a SUITE! :)

(airfare to curacao isn''t particularly cheap, however. but EVERYTHING is included.)

L

Skylah

Shiny_Rock
$1308????? WOW!!!!!

Is Beaches the one for families or am I thinking of something else?

laurel_aurelia

Shiny_Rock
hmm. i''m not sure if it''s for families specifically; they have a honeymoon package so i doubt it. i''m excited to go to like the bars and restaurants and stuff locally (we always do cruises, which are SEMI inclusive, but this way we get to see much more of the island OR just lay around in our room all day!)

oops -- i lied! it''s BREEZES, not BEACHES. lol

plus i like the idea of going somewhere so exotic -- most all inclusives are in like the bahamas, you know? and to be able to ferry over to aruba! :) my parents went to aruba when i was little and RAVED about it.

here''s the official link. :)

http://www.superclubs.com/brand_breezes/resort_curacao/

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I''m getting married at Couples Swept Away in Negril, Jamaica. I''ll let you know how I like it!
1.gif
It''s supposed to be more private than a lot of other all-inclusives.

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
I think we''re doing Sandals in Antigua. We''re still pretty undecided though.

Skylah, my mom and stepdad went to Hawaii last year for their anniversary and I think they stayed at an all-inclusive. I''ll try to get some info from them!

Skylah

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I just love the idea of being somewhere tropical in only 5 hours! =)

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
I just got off the phone with her and she said there''s hardly any good all-inclusives in Hawaii and the only few she knows of are on the Big Island, which some people don''t like as much as Maui or some of the other islands. They stayed here and loved it. I don''t think its completely all inclusive but it does include meals and some activites. They also have nice packages that include car rentals, massages and stuff like that.

Skylah

Shiny_Rock
Thanks!!! I''ll check it out!
emrose.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks XChick03! i was anxiously following this thread for ideas too!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVED these two ...

LeSport in St. Lucia
St. James Club in Antiqua

Neither had that "party atmosphere" that Sandals seems to promote. More low-key & intimate (especially LeSport, which also includes spa services in their all-inclusive packages)

Good luck! Let us know what you decide!!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Not on Hawaii or anywhere exotic, but we''re staying at a Palace AI in Cozumel. We''ve stayed at a couple of other Palace resorts and really had great experiences at all of them compared to other AIs. GREAT food & drinks (not watered down at all) and much more of an adult/pampering type atmosphere than party hard spring break thing going on...

lilmaria

Shiny_Rock
vacations to go has a few sites w/ammenitites, i''m in the process of checking them out to see if they''re any good. I''d love to hear feedback from those who visited or knew someone who visited an all-inclusive resort too! keep us informed

rms

Brilliant_Rock
We spent a week at Dreams resort in Puerto Vallarta and loved it. We loved it so much we just got back from a few days at Dreams Resort in Cancun.

RJB

Rough_Rock
I just booked our honeymoon at the Dreams Puerto Vallarta two days ago.

I am glad to hear that you loved it rms. The ratings/reviews were excellent, neither of us have ever been to Puerto Vallarta, and the price was amazing. Including airfare and ten nights we are paying ~$2200.

We are really excited to go there and plan to take full advantage of the all-inclusive part of the resort. I''ve also read there are a lot of fun things to do around Puerto Vallarta, which as an active couple, is something that really fits us well.

Good luck on your honeymoon search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results