shape
carat
color
clarity

All I can say is WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I am not going to mention the name but I recently went to a high end store and saw a lovely cushion cut ring. So I went back today to drool and the salesman was bored so he let me try on this lovely bauble. I was guessing the price of it and the matching earrings at near $1m and I was close. It would be closer to $800k. Anyhoo, thought you might like to see. I think the carat weight was something like 56. I couldn''t even hear what he was saying since I was in a bling induced stupor. Although the stores lighting casts warmth on it, they were g color.

aanecklace1.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I hope you had them wrap it right up so you could take it home! It will go great with those new shoes!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Very nice. I would love to hear his reaction when you whipped out your camera and asked him to take a photo of you!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
AAAHHH!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You should have made a run for it!!!!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That picture cracks me up!!! Besides being blinded by the bling (
23.gif
30.gif
) the look on your face is like, "Who can I call to drive the getaway car??" LOL!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowza, that is some necklace.
6.gif
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Amazing necklace! Stunning at the very least....
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I am blinded by the bling - now THAT is diamond necklace!!!
30.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2006 3:58:59 PM
Author: FireGoddess
23.gif
30.gif
) the look on your face is like, ''Who can I call to drive the getaway car??'' LOL!

Yeah, I hated to post such an awful picture of me but he only took two and that one showed the necklace better. Actually, he just caught me off guard.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY!!!!
6.gif
Wearing that would totally stress me out....in a good way, of course!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2006 3:45:10 PM
Author: asscherisme
Very nice. I would love to hear his reaction when you whipped out your camera and asked him to take a photo of you!
Well, he said he wasn''t supposed to do it but we were in the back of the store and no one was around. I had my camera in my purse because yesterday, my husband and I were at the nursery looking at fountains and I always take pics if I am thinking about buying something so I can ponder it at home for a while.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif
30.gif
) the look on your face is like, ''Who can I call to drive the getaway car??'' LOL!
HAHA TOTALLY!

That is an amazing necklace!!! In my next life I guess!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
WOWSERS!! What a stunning necklace!
30.gif
18.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
30.gif

Haha. You should have seen the huge security guard at the door. He would have caught me so fast it wouldn''t have been funny. :)

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. Looks like something you''d wear to the Oscars.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2006 7:34:10 PM
Author: lizz
Beautiful. Looks like something you''d wear to the Oscars.
Yep, that''s why I called the pic file aa. lol

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I am drooling, it''s fabulous. You lucky girl having such a dream opportunity to try it on. It''s simply stunning.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/25/2006 3:50:06 AM
Author: MiniMouse
I am drooling, it''s fabulous. You lucky girl having such a dream opportunity to try it on. It''s simply stunning.
I agree. I told my DH that most people never get to try something like that on in their whole life. He said if he had a million $$, he would buy it for me. But then he corrected it to say if he had an ''extra million $$''. lol. It really was sweet because I knew he meant it and I think he felt kinda bad that he couldn''t buy it for me. I told him even if he could, I wouldn''t want it (partly to make him feel better). I would love to have it for a night but I would use that extra mil for something more practical.
28.gif

genette

Shiny_Rock
WOW that is some serious BLING. Very Oscar worthy and you are lucky to have a pic with such a lovely necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results