carat
color
clarity

Alex T is coming to NY & Boston!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy and @mrs-b !

This may not be something we can co-ordinate & actually pull off, but I would LOVE to pop over for a few days to say hi. Husband has given me the green light (but no green light to buy anything sparkly, though we can window shop, right?!) but I am pretty tied to school holidays & have to work around Mr T’s frequent work trips. Sigh....

So in theory, I am going to bite the bullet. I’ve only ever been away from my girls for two nights & have that mental hurdle to get over too, but if y’all keep me busy i’ll be fine for 3 or 4 nights.

Please can you give me a way to get in touch with you off the board & then we can talk further?

And @ceg A thousand hearty & polite English apologies for the thread jack in pre-loved. Though it did give me an excuse to keep having another look at that BEAUTIFUL ring each time I popped back into it :Up_to_something:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good afternoon (morning here and I am just waking up to snow all over hello March) @Alex T!

You can contact me here where I have an email addy I don't use generally and then I will send you my real email address.

https://loupetroop.com/account/listings/21556

Let me know when you sent your message so I will check the Loupe Troop email address.
:appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy @mrs-b I cannot access LT through either of your links - they both take me to the log in page. When I have tried to set up an account in order to log in, it tells me the user name & my email already exist. But they can’t, as I have NEVER used LT in my life :think: Any advice?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@missy @mrs-b I cannot access LT through either of your links - they both take me to the log in page. When I have tried to set up an account in order to log in, it tells me the user name & my email already exist. But they can’t, as I have NEVER used LT in my life :think: Any advice?

I have this exact same experience with LT.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting @Alex T you’ll have a great time.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have this exact same experience with LT.

It's not loupe troop. When we share a link we have to hit view your listing a second time vs just hitting it the first time you pull it up/ Hope that makes sense.
I took 2 screens shots to illustrate better hopefully.

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 8.34.26 AM.png

Hit view your listing above and voila

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 8.34.39 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Come with me!

I’d love to, unfortunately I’ve just got back from a trip and have others planned this year, so can’t :(2

Aww @missy, you know I’d love to, but just can’t swing it this year.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’d love to, unfortunately I’ve just got back from a trip and have others planned this year, so can’t :(2

Aww @missy, you know I’d love to, but just can’t swing it this year.

Aww OK I know but was hoping anyway. Can't blame a girl for trying right?:lol:
Next year. And perhaps by that time we both will have built up more of a bling budget...:Up_to_something: :halo:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results