shape
carat
color
clarity

Alabama Jail Escape- Casey White, Vicky White

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
This developing case has caught my eye for some reason. On April 29, convict Casey White was led out of the jail by assistant jail director Vicky White (who is no relation to him). I randomly picked one of many news articles on it below.

It's so crazy. 56-year-old Vicky White was highly regarded at her job and it was to be her last day before retiring. The rest of the staff was even preparing a surprise retirement party for her. Instead, she helped multiply convicted murderer Casey White, 38, escape. The two have been on the run ever since. Thoughts? Theories?

Last edited:

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Theory? She fell in love with him. I mean she sold her house for around $95,000 when it was worth over $200 & some thousand. She bought a car and left it in a lot so they had a getaway car. I just wonder if she's still alive.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crazy in love on steroids.
it’s hard to fathom why she would even think this course of action can or will end well.
You only live once? A woman in her 50s on the run with a man suspected of murdering a woman in her 50s, doesn’t bode well for her.

Last edited:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They supposedly met while he was jailed at her facility for murder in 2020. I’m sure he used her and she is in grave danger or gone already.
Reminds me of the case in upstate NY …

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My thoughts. He paid attention to her, she fell in love and now she is probably dead. He was in prison for trying to murder a woman.

This man is 6’9”. I would think it would be close to impossible for him to not stand out.

rainbowstarry

Rough_Rock
We had just watched this mini series a few weeks ago - scarily similar situation that actually happened. Really good show with amazing acting by all of the actors

We had finished the Severance series on Apple TV and were impressed by Ben Stiller’s directing skills. Went looking for other things he’d directed and found the Escape series.

“The series is based on the true story of the 2015 Clinton Correctional Facility escape in upstate New York. The escape prompted a massive manhunt for the two convicted murderers, who were aided in their escape by a married female prison employee with whom they both became sexually entangled.”

rainbowstarry

Rough_Rock
My thoughts. He paid attention to her, she fell in love and now she is probably dead. He was in prison for trying to murder a woman.

This man is 6’9”. I would think it would be close to impossible for him to not stand out.

Yep she is probably dead :(
The only reason he would keep her alive is if she had money that only she could access.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As soon as I heard about this story I thought it sounded an awful lot like "prison break" the tv show and suspected they were "in love".
I dont think she's necessarily dead, but I'd assume theyre in cuba or mexico by now.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If Vicky White marries Casey White how will we know whether she took his last name or kept her maiden name?

:think::think::think:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Welp, I'm surprised.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just read she is dead of a self-inflicted gun wound to the head. He’s in custody. They went to Indiana.
She makes it to 56 yo/retirement age and throws it all away for ‘love’ with a murderer? :confused:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They were caught in Indiana. Vicky White is in the hospital with a self inflicted gun shot wound. Casey White is in police custody.

Vicky White has died.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indiana? Were they heading to Canada?? So bizarre.

Twitter is also torn on if she's a victim (low self esteem, fell for the first person that showed her love) or a manipulative criminal (carefully planned out, had the power in their relationship, knew what/how to exploit the system, if she were a male she'd be seen as a predator).

Is anyone wondering if the gunshot wound was actually self inflicted? I also read another story by a previous girlfriend who died of a self inflicted gunshot wound while in Caseys presence but was ruled a suicide... Is that 3 women dead in his presence now?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think Casey told the police she shot herself. He called her his wife when they was caught today.

I would imagine the women working at a prison get flattering comments every day by prisoners. Wouldn’t you think the women were told during training for the job to expect this and were warned about how manipulative these men could be?

RFisher’s comment stated it best.
Flattering attention
-when otherwise absent in ones life-
is helluva drug.

Last edited:

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I am actually surprised that she was still alive two weeks out. He could have disposed of her and taken the guns and cash, if he had wanted to.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results