shape
carat
color
clarity

Airplane Window Seats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Had to share this story with the only people in the world who will appreciate it...

So, I was flying home to be with my parents yesterday morning and was very fortunate to have an entire row to myself. I always ask for the aisle seat, but after that trip, never again... I had stretched out along the whole row for a nap, but the bright sunlight woke me.

Well, when I opened my eyes, I discovered that is was not so much the bright sunlight that was keeping me up, but my ring! The conditions were just right that it was reflecting throughout the entire cabin (I don''t think any of us could have slept if we wanted to). At first, I couldn''t even look directly at it because it was so bright. I spent the rest of the flight watching the reflection on the cabin walls and the orange and green "lasers" that were coming out of it... So much fun!

I''m going to be taking the window seat from here on out--what a great way to pass the time!!!!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!!! Isn''t it amazing that it takes so little to amuse us diamond lovers!!!!! I can also be entertained watching my e-ring in the sunlight, I can''t believe there aren''t more car accidents from this!

Enjoy your flight home!!!!!
36.gif

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got engaged interstate and on the flight home all I did the whole time was play with the sparkles to the point where I think my FI was goipng to take the ring back (well they looked pretty reflecting off his face
20.gif
)

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cant stand flying if I dont have a window seat get claustiphobic.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I have almost crashed my car becusae i was mesmerized by the light dots shooting out of my ring all over the dashboard.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Now I can''t wait to visit my inlaws for the holidays! LOL!! I am definetly getting the window seat. I SOOO get distracted looking at my ring in any kind of light!!! OBSESSIVE!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Cool Story.
I''m too Chicken to Fly.
20.gif
15.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep something about the sunlight through the airplane window does magic to the ring!! i counted 100+ sparkly rainbows on the seats, walls and ceiling last time we flew (yes i was bored, it was a 5 hour flight!). enjoy!

sdm

Rough_Rock
I''m so glad to know that I''m not the only one who is easily entertained with a diamond and a window seat. I live in Alaska, so the flights out of here can be very looonnnggg. I always hope for sunshine, and I try not to be TOO obvious about catching the light right and having the prisms entertain me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results