shape
carat
color
clarity

Air mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
My DH and I are beginning the search for an air mattress. I wondered if any of you own one, and if so what brand? Do you like it, or have you had problems with it? I had bought one a long time ago, a cheap one, and it didn''t take long for it to develop a leak. So I am thinking staying away from the really great deals may be a wise move...

Thanks!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
We bought a cheap Coleman one from Target to go camping. We''ve actually used it a bunch already and haven''t really had any problems with it. We used it when we stayed with the IL''s over Christmas, and we slept on it for about a week straight, and it kept it''s firmness until about the second to last night, when we added a bit more air and it was perfect again.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Actually we do have one and we really like it. It is made by Coleman and we got it at Costco for $50 (Queen size) I think. I, personally, like it better than Aerobed. I''ve slept on both but this one just feels more comfortable to me. Plus it is less expensive.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have one and it''s been with us for years. We use it pretty often and no issues so far. I can''t remember the brand, but I''ll check for you later this evening.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had three, 1- can't remember the name, tossed that out, and I have a coleman- ehh- still with us for the kids sleep over, and an Eddie bauer one... By far love my eddie bauer.. My FIL/MIL has a queen Eddie bauer and loved theirs too... The reason why I love my eddie bauer one is because it has a slight extra umph in the head portion like an little pillow and you can manually add extra pumps of air to get that extra firmness as most pumps don't give enough air imo. hope that helps

ETA: downside to the eddie bauer we have doesn't have an AC adapter. and only uses battery (not sure if all of them are like that).. but we have't gone through them, only had it out about 5 times so far though. also it wasn't exactly cheap.. kinda middle ground as far as price goes.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have an Aero Bed, it's one of the two level ones so it's higher off the floor. Had it for two years now. It's pretty good. Better than the Coleman we had before. I think Lucy put a hole in it though, it's been leaking a bit.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
We have a Coleman. It is raised to about regular bed-height, not flat on the floor. We really only use it for the kids when we go to my mom''s beach house and the whole crew is there or sleepovers, etc. I''ve laid on it for a few minutes, seems pretty comfortable. It has a fleece covering so it doesn''t make you sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results